A Bed Rest And A Brother | AU

This was requested by Colekessler1 (Alyssa) Have fun!

Request: Garmadon is sick with a stomach bug and Wu has to take care of him.

~ Garmadon goes by Montgomery (Monty by Wu)

~ Garmadon is 14 and Wu is 13

~ Their father's name is Frank and mother's name is Rosie.

~ Garmadon has not been bit by the Devourer.

_______________________________________

Alone Pt. II
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alan Walker ft. Ava Max

Cause you are that someone that gets me like no one else

Right when I need it the most

And I'll be the one you rely on, a shoulder to cry on

A friend through the highs and the lows

I'm not gonna make it alone

_______________________________________

"Ow! My stomach hurts! Mother! Mother!! Where is she?!"

Wu walked into Montgomery's room, annoyed at the shouting. He found his older brother sitting crossed-legged on his bed, hunched over and cradling his stomach. His face was screwed up in pain as he groaned, shutting his eyes tight.

"What's your problem, Monty?" Wu inquired annoyingly. "It's really hard to study with you carrying on like this."

"It's really hard to keep quiet with this stomach ache carrying on like this," his brother snapped before groaning. "Where's Mother?"

"She's out in the garden tending to her marigolds and chrysanthemums."

"And Father?"

"He's gone to Mr Hikari's to congratulate him on the birth of a daughter."

"Great," muttered Montgomery. "No adults in the house and I'm left with this short elf." He smirked teasingly at Wu despite the unbearable pain in his stomach. "I'm not that short!" Wu screamed at him angrily, his face turning red.

"What is going on here?" A gentle voice rang through the hall. The brothers stopped bickering as the footsteps got closer. They both turned to the door to see their mother, Rosie, standing in the entrance, her arms folded. "Haven't I told you there's to be no more fighting in the house? Last time you almost broke each other's noses."

"Sorry, Mother," Wu and Montgomery muttered in unison before a sudden pain invaded the older's stomach strongly than before. He bent over and groaned as he felt like all his inners were going to come out of his throat.

Rosie's face turned pale as she ran past a concerned Wu to the brunet's side. "Honey, are you okay?" She asked trying to straighten him up. Montgomery resisted her and quickly shook his head, his breathing uneven.

"Will you at least tell me what's wrong?" Rosie's voice shook as Montgomery's painful silence increased the amount of worry in her. It was a few seconds later that the boy finally gasped out, "Pain . . . stomach ache . . ." He trailed off as he squeezed his tummy harder in hopes to lessen the pain.