4

The door creaked silently and there stood a middle aged man. He realized that Elina was up all along. He asked for Elina's only way of reaching Calum. Her phone. Elina was shaking to her bones when her father asked her to unlock her phone. 

Elina had no other choice. She did as she was told and her father found out about her relationship with a guy she never met. A guy she never met but she loved with all her might. A guy she never met but was still able to make her the happiest girl alive. 

Bruises. Cuts. Elina got beaten up by her father. She didn't care because all that went through her mind was in what way can she contact Calum. She didn't want to lose Calum. 

Calum, Calum, Calum. His name circled in her head, making the physical pain Elina felt feel numb. As if she lathered numbing cream all over her body. She wept silently on her bed, hugging that one used-to-be-famous reversible octopus plushie Calum got her. Elina thought that she was born to love Calum. Maybe she was obsessed, and she didn't care. Calum was like her happy pills. Although this was merely a silly thing to other people, Elina felt like her world just ended.

Her little fantasy started to unravel into her reality. She laid in tears in her bed all night and she wished that Calum would take her far, far away. Far from this place that never felt like home. She wished that Calum would wipe her tears. She never touched his skin and at the moment, more than ever, she felt like she needed Calum's warm body embracing her petite frame. 

As silly as this might sound, Elina had always been jealous of everyone around Calum. She wondered how lucky they must be to be able to see Calum. Elina was a little too crazy about Calum and there was no sign of it stopping anytime soon.

She wanted to see him. Touch his fingers. Kiss his lips. 

Calum was her full time cocaine.

And you can't have cocaine all the time.