Part 19: Daddy?!

Hai guys! Not gonna talk til later; here's the long awaited update!!!

    *Fast foward to 4 days later*

  ~Sally's POV~

    "Hey Janey!" *looks around* "Jaaannee!"    "I'm in the kitchen, Sal!" *runs through the doorway, and wraps arms around Jane's waist* 

   "Hai" I whisper. "Hey, what's up cutie" Jane laughed lightly.  "Playing with Smile and Jeffery!" She rubbed my arm. "Oh really? Sounds fun." She said, turning to face me. "Mmhm..." I said, looking at the floor.

   Jane lifted my face up, "Is something wrong?"   "No, everythings okay. I do have a question for you though!" I smiled at her. She raised an eyebrow, "oh?" I put my hands on her hips. "Would you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" Jane smiled, giving a slight nod.

"Yay!!" I exclaimed, and kissed her cheek. "Haha! Your so cute!" She smirked, holding her cheek; making me blush.  "Aww! Cutie; So when is this so called 'date'?" She asked, putting away dishes. I thought for a minute, "Five thirty!" I ran down the hall to my room.

~Jane's POV~

      Sally rushed out of the kitchen and down the hall, " You mean we're gonna be here alone?!" I laughed to myself. 'I should get a shower before the little rendezvous.' I walked out of the kitchen and into my room; I laid out clothes on my bed and walked to Sally's room. "Hey, I'm gonna take a quick shower and" I looked over at the two boys fake wrestling, " You two better be gone by the time I'm out or else!" I grimaced. "Understood?" Jeff sneered,  and Smile nodded his head slightly. "Good." I said, as I walked out of the room and into the bathroom with a towel.

    *after the shower cuz I'm not narrating that*

    I stepped out and dried myself off; wrapping myself in the towel, I walked to my room and got dressed. 'Simple and relaxed' I looked in the mirror and put on a grey hoodie, fixing my skinny jeans. Then walked over to the vanity and sat down, brushing my jet black hair.

    Sally walked in wearing a baby pink open back dress, with white flats. (They had gone 'shopping' two days before) "wow" I said, staring. "I can say the same; are you ready?" She asked. I gave a small nod and took her hand in mine.

  We walked out the door and walked through the woods, making small talk as I stared at my shoes, looking up once to see Sally smiling brightly as she explained her latest adventure. I smiled, and kissed her hand.  We walked for awhile and had a picnic over by the lake where we first met. We messed around; mostly playing tag; which resulted in Sally getting her dress trim wet by running into the shallow part of the water.

     It was an amazing date. We started to head back around 10 because of Sal complaining she was tired. *rustle* 'huh?' We pulled out our blades and looked around. "Come out!" I yelled. "Show yourself!"

     Nothing moved. The wind blowing through the trees was the only thing that kept from any silence. A buzzing static filled my ears, and I slammed my hands against them to muffle the piercing screech. I looked over at Sally who was bouncing around and giggling happily. The noise stopped, and was replaced by a deep echoing voice.

    ~Sally's POV~

     The noise stopped and a familiar voice appeared. "Hello, My Darling Child." His voice echoed, sending chills down my spine. I stood, smiling. "Hi Daddy! C'mon! Come out!" I spun around happily, and he appeared, still so very tall to me. "That's better!" I giggled, as his tendrils picked me up and he hugged me; I returned the favor and kissed his cheek. He set me down. "My My, What a lovely young woman you can be." I blushed, flattered. "Thank you, Daddy."  He chuckled. "I see you've gotten a grasp on your shifting." His tendril brushed a wisp of hair behind my ear. "Mhm! Sure have!" I giggled and took his hand as he spun me. "Haha" we laughed in unison happily. "Oh! Daddy I have wonderful news!" He raised his browbone to signify curiosity. "Do you now?" I grabbed his hand. "Yea, C'mon and you can see for yourself!" We walked over to Jane who was sitting behind a tree. "Jaaannee!" I exclaimed, bouncing happily. "H-huh?" She looked up at me, as my dad turned to face her. "Sally! Get behind me!" She yelled, pulling out her blade. "What? Wait put that away! Its my Dad!" I yelped out, protecting him.

    She looked stunned, but put her blade away cautiously. "Your Dad?" She asked. "Mhm!" I smiled, holding one of his spiny fingers a little tighter."Hello, Jane Arkensaw." The tall, palorless man echoed. "Uh, Hello..." She shoke a tendril that lowered. "Daddy, Jane is my girlfriend!" I spoke proudly. His barely noticeable breath, hitched; Then he collected himself and spoke, "A Girlfriend? I See. And Are You Happy With Your 'Girlfriend'?" He questioned. "Yes Daddy, very happy!" I giggled. "Very Well Then." He leaned toward Jane slightly," Do Not Hurt My Daughter Or I Will Hurt You." My eyes widened, "DADDY!!"

HAI! I hope you guys like this. Sorry it took so long for an update, I had horrible writers block! Hey, how would you guys like to have a drawing of this lovely couple made by the author (me)  as a picture for the next update cover? Lemme know! Bai my Sakuras!