Part 16:Jeff's Unbeattable Logic

~Jeff's POV~

      I could only come to one conclusion about the both of them. All of my other logics were reasonable, but there was no way Sally was secretly a shape-shifter dog. Like Smile.

   My only good conclusion was: Sally and Jane were *random drumroll in the backround* Dating!

    I know that its probably not true. But it could happen.

~Sally and Jane's POV~

  By the time the both of us had gotten up off the ground, Jeff was passing around the room like a mad scientist.

  We both looked at each other, and then back to him. He had stopped and was now staring at us. He had narrowed his eyes and kept looking as if we did something wrong. "Um.... Jeffery? Whats wrong?" Sally asked him with a confused look in her eyes.  "No! Back next to Jane!" He barked at her, making her whimper as she stood next to me trying not to cry.

   He kept examining us both as if we were anicent ugly creatures from the deep.

    Then he stopped. He stared at us both.(I can only see him with cross-eyes! just go with it and dont pee yourself at the thought) 

     ~Jeff's POV~

    I stared at them both for about a solid minute.

     "I know your secret" I said.  "Huh?!" they both said as if they were twins.  "I know your secret!" I 'smiled'.

                                           "Your both dating each other!!! Hahahahaha!!!" They looked at me stunned, and then before I knew it, I was tackled to the ground.