Part 5: If looks could kill

~Jane's POV~

     I looked to 'Sally' and said, "so, I was still never told where or how you got my clothes." She looked at me dumbfoundedly, so I turned to Smile."What did I do?!?!" Smile said, and he knew that this had happened before. "I found them." Sally spoke, with a voice sweet as honey.... or syrup,which ever way is easier. "What? How?"i said. "well, when I was running in the woods after I passed yo- um, a girl I think was you. I found a cottage house and I was really tired and hungry, so I stopped and stayed last night" she said with hope. "Hey, If your so worried about it then why didnt you come there then; I mean, hey, you live there"Smile did make a good point. "Well, I didnt need a run-in with jeff." Smile and Sally;Even though Sally didnt even know jeff; Shot me a serious face just shouting out "really?" "*sigh* Would you want to see him?!?!" "He's my owner, but no thanks"Smile shot back.

    "Hold on, wait, Sally when did you see me?" "In the woods, around 11:00. Why?" "Well, I never do this but, I want to say I am sorry for calling you a bitch"I said. She whimpered,"Whyy, would you do that?"    "I was in the woods, trying to stay hidden, and then your hair hits me in the face and scares what life is left out of me" "Im sorry...."

      ~Sally's POV~

       "Im sorry...."I said. 'maybe she was just startled by it.' I thought. "Its fine."Jane had said sweetly. her attitude changed quickly. I thought for a minute in my childishly filled head. "Wanna go hang out on the docks?" I asked playfully. Jane took notice to this and added"Follow me first." I followed and a couple minutes later, We arrived at the cottage house. she walked in, i continued to follow til we got to the parents' bedroom. no hers, her bedroom. She pulled out two bathing suits. I assumed that the purple one was mine. "here" Jane said, handing me the purple one."Put it on" She said. Iran into the back room. now mine. And put the bathing suit on. It was a bikini, and suprisingly, it fit. I walked out to see Jane waiting for me outside in a black bikini top, and short black boy short bottoms.    "Ready?" "ready!" I exclaimed exicitedly. "Let's go!" Jane smiled at my childishness in secret, making sure that I didnt notice. 

                                                         ~~~Time Skip. About five minutes~~~

         ~Jane's POV~

      "Finally" I yelled in relief. Before Sally even realized what was going on i ran up the dock and jumped off into the water. It was perfect, so warm. Sally followed where I was going, but instead of jumping on me, she jumped three ft. infront of me. "Hey, no fair"I said, annoyed that she was farther than me. She giggled that cute, yet mischevious giggle. I dived underwater and dragged her down."HAHAHA!" She swam up gasping for air. "Hey! that's not fair!" she yelled, as I was gasping for more air to laugh with. We hung out the whole day; we had water wars, ate a picnic,and etc. together. At the end of the day, Sally was too tired to walk, so I had to give her a piggy-back ride back to the house. She smiled; I could feel it on my skin. I smiled too. I had made a friend who actually liked me back. 

         Well guys, I wanted to make this one longer, but I have to go to school. Hey, its done Friday the 13th. Hehehe! Anyway I hoped you liked this chapter. Like it, comment on it, tell others to read it, Whatever you want to do.   But for now, Goodbye, My Sakuras! <3<3<3