Part 17: Are We?

~Jeff's POV~

"Your both dating!" I yelled, tossing both my hands into a pointing motion.

They looked at me like two deer in headlights.

Next thing I knew, it was me, the floorboards, and a fightin girl...

~Jane's POV~

I jumped at him as soon as I heard "dating". What was wrong with him?! Just assuming random shit, here and there!

I pulled his arms and legs up, while he lay on his stomach. I tied his hands and feet together, and stepped back in order to examine him.

*gasp*

Dammit....

~Sally's POV~

I gasped at the display that's before me.

'She promised!' I screamed in my head. I ran over to Jeffery, and started untying him.

"Sally?! What are you doing ? Arent you mad at him for saying that we're dating?!" Jane asked me.

I paused. Everything was still and silent, within the room. I didnt even turn to face her, as I said, "Unlike others who break the 'best friend promise'! I didnt mind that he said we we're dating!"

With that, they both shot me a 'what?!' Face. Causing Jeff to fall over, and Smile to come lick his face 'clean'.

"So..." Jane spoke slowly, still trying to digest it all. "You- your saying that... That your fine with him thinking that you- I mean, WE are dating each other?!" She asked, nervous for a reply.

I gave her my most irressistable puppy dog face ever and whimpered out, "what? are you saying that you wouldnt date me?" I let some tears roll down my cheeks.

'The Showstopper!' Thats what my mother always said to me.

~Jane's POV~

I looked at her, and she looked at me. I felt awkward from the question, and I didnt want to answer. But by her look, she demanded an answer to her question soon.

*sigh* "Well, no. Dont get me wrong Sally, I would date you. I mean... Well, um... I think anybody would be lucky enough that date you. Your cute, kind, and... *stifled laugh* well, messy! *I see her smile and I smile back*

~Jeff's POV~

I finally got smile to transform into a human and untie me. I stood up, brushing myself off and turned to them.

The question hung in my mind. Just on the tip of my tounge, waiting to be shouted when I took another breath.

"Are you going out or not Dammit!?!" I shreaked.

They looked at me, then back to each other. Both holding a confused gaze.

Sally reached forward slowly to Jane's hands.

She clasped them in her own, looked in her eyes with an innocent face and asked.

"Are we?"

Hey you guys! Sorry to not have updated. But heyz, here it is okay! I have a poll for you all! What should Jane reply? Yes or no?