Part 6: Do you like waffles?

~Jane's POV~

          I carried Sally through the woods back to the cottage we now shared. 'There's just something about her that makes me trust her. Like a disney movie I watched as a kid; hmmmm...... oh, Sleeping Beauty. How everyone who met her would love her at once. Yeah, thats the line.' As I walked on, I thought about that sentence, Replayed it in my head. Sally sqirmed on my back. 'Almost there Sal.' We finally arrived to the cottage. I walked in, and made my way to Sally's room. I laid her in bed and covered her up.(By that time Sally's bathing suit was dry) Smile jumped up on her bed and wiggled his way under her arm. She smiled through her dream, and hugged Smile close to her chest. I chuckled quietly, Left the room, put on pajamas, and went to bed. 

                                                                              ~Next morning~

 ~Sally's POV~

        I woke up to sun shining through the pink curtain on my window. It made the sunlight so pretty. I brushed some stray hairs out of my face, smiling at the morning light. I smelt something; something good.Before I walked out to see what it was, I got on warm loose pj's and a bathrobemy size AND pink. I giggled at this. I walked out and followed the smell. It came from the kitchen. I sleepy walked in to see Jane making Waffles. "Morning, Sleepyhead." Jane said charmingly. "Morning" I said, walking to the table. I sat down. A couple minutes later, Jane brought a over a plate with a giant stack of waffles on it, and some syrup too. She walked to the fridge, and pulled out some fruit and honey.  Jane made her way back to the table with full arms. She needed some help setting them down. After that we both sat down. I got three waffles, added  strawberries, and ALOT of syrup. Jane laughed at me, and said that there was no way that  I could eat it with all that syrup and not get messy. I ate it all, but I ended up getting really messy. "HAHAHA, I to-HAHA-told HA you HAHAHAHAHA!" Jane started turning red. "AH!" I yelled. I ran up to her."Breath, breath, in-out,in-out"

     Sorry this one is so short but I have stuff to do today. I thought saturday was to stay home and hang out with friends. Not to my parents. So yes I am sorry that this chapter is so short. I hope you guys like the cliffhanger. Like it, Comment on it, Refer it, or even click that cute little star. HE JUST WANTS TO BE CLICKED! haha! Ok, bye My Sakuras! <3<3<3