Part 12: Its Us Or Her

-Nina's POV-

    I stood there looking through the window. It was there in which I saw her. Jane, my love.

     I stood there taking in all her beauty. -I've found you at last- I thought. "hm, how will I get in without freaking her out" I knew that if I had a plan that it would have to be vitally quiet. -does she even live alone?- I walked around,  lifted up a window and pulled myself in. I landed on a bed. It was her's, im sure.

    I stood up, dusting myself off. Went into the hallway. I was about to go towards the living room, when a pink glittery room caught my attention.

     A girls voice sounding about, I don't know 10, was giggling inside the room. I walked towards the room. I guess I estimated wrong, because when I peered around the corner I saw a girl looking to be around 16 or 17, with a dog, and a guy sitting next to her. They were having a tickle fight. The girl seemed to be losing.

    I walked down the hall to the living room. There she was sitting on the couch.

    Slowly I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.(A backwards hug) She quickly jumped and turned around with her hand gripping her knifes handle.

   "hey there, hottie." I said casually keeping eye contact with her at all times. "What are you doing here?" "I just came to see my girlfriend"

"your dating Sally?"  "Im dating you, Jane" "I never said anything about us dating; I dont like you that way, anyways"

  "oh really?!" I said as I pressed my lips against hers. She pushed me away. "get off me!" "oh c'mon, not even a spark?"   "NO!" "Oh, I see. You like that 'Sally' girl, don't you!" " I dont 'like' anybody! Get out!" "Fine." I walked over to the door. " But, one thing. It's us or her, Jane..." I opened the door, and left.

       Ok, um sorry for not updating sooner. I wanted to but my friends wifi wouldnt connect with my phone. Weird huh. So heres part 12, sorry for it all being writen in ninas pov. I hope you like it though. Bye!!! <3<3<3