Part 13: Frienemies?

-Jane's POV-

      I watched as she left. Just to make sure that she didnt go to the back of the house or something crazy. After she left, I made my way to Sally's room.

   What I saw in there was beyond me.

     I saw Sally and Smile, with an unexpected house guest.(by that I dont mean the real one, I mean Jeff)  Sally was in the middle of the room sitting across from Jeff, fastening something to his wrist.

    When she pulled away, I could make out that they had the same thing on their wrists.

    Jeff's arms looked like a bracelet model. They covered his whole forearm on both arms. I held back my laughter, but at the same time I was furious.

    -Sally's POV-

       I giggled as I tied another friendship bracelet onto Jeffery's arm. He looked like a transforming  bracelet monster.

     "There. All done, Now look at your arms!"

    Jeff looked down at his arms, and nearly sliced them off. I said that if he did, then our friendship would be ruined.

    He reluctantly kept them on.

   He looked toward the door. I turned around, and saw Jane holding in her laughter while trying to look mad.

    "JANE!" I yelled happily as I ran over and hopped on her back, while I giggled merrily, placing bracelet upon bracelet on her wrists.

    "HEHEHEHE! LOOK, YOU AND JEFFERY MATCH!" (Remember, I made Sally older so her and Jane are both 17)

    They both looked down at their arms. And in harmony, they both sighed.

    "Now, Jane. There is something that I need to tell you." I said climbing off her back.

   -Jeff's POV-

     After Sally had told Jane the agreement we're all supposed to make with each other, Jane yelled out, "WHAT?!? YOU WANT ME TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM?!?!" "Please Jane."Sally whimpered. -that was her best weapon against us. Her whimper.-

    Hey guys! Do ya like it? Now, I would like the bag of skittles plz! Haha, ok you guys, bye! <3<3<3