Part 9: Hey Hoe...

~Jane's POV~

          I walked down the hall to Sally's room. Peeked in the doorway, and saw her playing with Smile on the floor. "Hi" she said, noticing my presence."Hey" "What's wrong?" she asked. "Huh, oh nothing. I was just gonna tell you that im headed out to go on a walk." "Can we come, too?" "um, no...."   " oh, ok; have fun!" she said cheerfully. "mhmm" I walked down the hall into the livingroom, and out the front door. 

        I walked  through the forest, but as I walked I heard some sticks crack. "Huh!" I quickly turned around to the direction the sound came from. "Hmhmhmhm" I heard something or somebody's barely muffled laughter. "Who are you?!?!" I reached into my boot for my knife. "Hmhmhm" The same muffled laugh. " Show yourself!!!" I said, with my knife gripped at hand ready to kill. The thing walked way too casually out of the overbrush(Trees and/or large bushes) , slowly the sunlight reveal the creature. "Hey hoe, Haven't seen your ugly ass in awhile!HAHAHAHA! So, you miss my pretty face?" He said fiddling with his knife's blade. " What do you want Jeff?!?!" "To make you dissapear off the face of the earth." He said laughing that phsycopathic laugh. "GO.TO.SLEEP!!!" Jeff yelled running toward me.

      I saw his knife swiftly edging toward me. I simply dodged the attack and countered it, cutting his arm slighty. "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Jeff came running back at me full speed as if he wasn't touched. He grazed my cheek, a slight cut. I faked" my face" and at him again, striking his left leg. the third, a thick gash causing him to topple onto the ground. "HA!" I laughed watching him hit the ground. 'So, you felt that one!' "hahaha....." He laughed into the ground. I quickly took my knife and stabbed his arm down. "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" He screamed. "Don't every try and follow me again!" I said panting. I walked away. Back out of the woods, and slowy towards the house. 

                        Hey guys, sorry that I didn't update sooner; I had a graduation party yesterday. Um, Oh dang, I just remembered that I have a Sleepover tonight. Better pack up. I hope you liked this chapter. Did you like Jeff gettin hurt? Tell me what you think or what should be in the next chapter In the comments down below. Like it, comment on it, refer a friend to it, whatever. It's summer so I' ll be updating more often. It's summer, go crazy ,have fun, do some crazy random shit, Hug a Waffle, I dont care. HAVE FUN, AND BE YOURSELF!! Goodbye my sakuras!!! <3<3<3