bitter-sweet meeting

~Sally's POV~

"My name's Sally" I said; Relieved that the girl hadnt actually died. "Jane" she said, as if she was put on loopey meds. "Ow!" The girl grasped her arm in pain. " IM SORRY IS IT TOO TIGHT?! IM SUTCH A KULTZ! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT LOSE!!!"I frantically raced to fix the bandages, but the girl had blocked me from it, and so, instead, I made contact with her hand. It hit my face like I ran into an iron pole. "OWIE owieoiweoiweoiwe!" my face hurt so bad and I tried to fight the tears, but I couldnt hold back the pain. I screeched in pain, and agony.The black haired girl had to cover her ears to stop the deafing noise.I had stopped after a while. "What was that for, you little brat! I was gonna say that my arm was only hurting from the 'collision' of my arm and the blade of your knife, but then you screeched and almost popped my eardrums!"She yelled at me. My eyes welled up with tears.

" I'm so sorry for screaming, but I couldn't help it... Your hand really hurt my face, you know..." I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hit my face with her hand again.

     "well then maybe you shouldnt worry so much."she said matter-of-factally. I stared at her in disbelieve; I had to carry her over here, (more like dragged her) wrap her arm in MY spare bandages; that I could of kept and just let her bleed out, and Make sure that she was still alive and this is how she repays me?!?!

    "uh; hmp!"   She, now looking at me as if I was a specimen in a laboratory. Studying me. I tensed up, she snickered, noticing my sudden movement. "So, I still was never told where or how you got my clothes." The girl calling herself 'Jane' looked at me, then to smile dog. "What did I do?!?!" Smile said, obviously looking as if this had happened before.

        Hey guys, how did you like this chapter? probably doesnt look like it, but I put in alot of brain power for this chapter. *drinks coffee* Life, am I right! :3  vote for it, comment on it, tell a friend to come and read it, do whatever!!! bye, my Sakuras! <3<3