Part 11: Love Square?

~Nina's POV~

    I kept on running *pant pant pant* looking and searching for her. My love. *pant pant pant* It's meant to be.

     She'd just shrug it off as being fakely gay with each other. Never once did she take it seriously.

     But thats what I liked most about her...

  ~Jeff's POV~

     "JEFFERY!" Thats all I heard. Then my face collided with the floor.  The cold, hard, wooden floor. "ow" I managed to whimper against the floorboards. The throbbing pain in my head. "Jeff? Are you okay?" I slowly sauntered upright. "yea, dont worry about me..." I said holding my head in my hand.

     ~Jane's POV~

         I walked inside after washing away that asshole's blood.

It was weird that this cottage had three doors to come in or go out. A front, side, and back. Not many houses or, for say, cottages, had three doors. But anyway...

      I walked in through the back door, which brought the enterer into the kitchen. Sally was squealing for some reason. Probably Smile playing with her ; ya know, like a dog does. And yes, I know that he can transform. But he scarcely does anymore unless theres a problem. 

    I was hungry; Walking for a long time can do that to a person. I walked to the fridge, opened it and pulled out a bagel. (I know what your thinking. Oh! Jane doesnt eat bagels!  well guess what! If you reread her story (( which you probably will)) you'll notice that she didnt eat anything, so how would you know that?) I popped it in the toaster oven and let it bake. *Ding* I walked over and buttered it. sat down at the table, and ate. *Squeal* -theres Sally again, letting the world know of her existence.

     ~Sally's POV~

    "Are you okay?" i asked as Jeff sat up holding his head in his hand. I had to ask. You could never tell if he was hurt or upset. By his smiling. 

    "Yea, dont worry about me." He spoke. 

    "Well what else was I suposed to do? Your my friend Jeffery. I dont wanna see you get hurt. Okay?" I said sadly. I hugged him; I didnt what him to be hurt, even if he wasnt. "Okay?" i repeated again in a whisper, hugging him nearly in tears.

   "O-okay." He stuttered out.

  ~Jeff's POV~

    "O-okay." I managed to stutter out a word of some sort. What else could I do. To her it was just a f-friendly -man i hate that word- gesture of kindness, But her Boobs where slammed up against my chest. And lemme tell ya, Those tits are huge. My cheeks burned red, but through the hug she couldnt see, so when she tryed to pull away, I hugged back. To this, Sally squealed happily. The tint of red was gone and we seperated. 

  "Im happy that your not upset; OH! Your head." She said gently poking at my throbbing forehead. "Ow" I said each time her finger touched my face. "I'll be right back" Sally said running towards the kitchen.

    ~Jane's POV~ 

       I finished my bagel. I had just placed the plate in the sink when Sally zoomed in, rushing towards the fridge. I had to slam myself up against the counter to keep from getting squished. She threw the door open and pulled out an ice pack. Wasting no time she slammed the door shut and ran back the way she came. *sigh* "that girl is hurrying for something" -Maybe Smile got hurt or something a long the lines of that. oh well! The girls probably just playing doctor (not the dirty version you little perverts) with that creepy toy bear-   I sat  down on the couch and watched tv. Little did I know that at that very moment, I was being watched as well.

    Okay guys! Im very sorry for not updating like I said I would be but Im gonna be updating quickly now, because the wattpad app got updated and I can see my layouts and stuff. So yes, I will be updating a lot faster (As long as I have ideas and maybe you can help decide too. I want you to, (if you want) go into the comments and, I dont care how long your comment is, write what you want to happen. Maybe i'll do what you want, or maybe i'll mash them together and create an extreme plot twist in the storyline. Like it, comment your wish for the story, and reccomend it to someone. Bye my Sakuras!!! <3<3<3 Expect yuri!