My Friend's Apartment Reeks

like 'Hang in there' or "Look ahead, today is a brand new day to do something new". I rather look ahead to a brand new day where I eventually hang myself.

Stopping the constant complaints and groans about life, I decided to get up because I got a poker game ahead of me and Mr. Vaplin is hungry for some dignity of men who lost to me. All that aside I slick my hair back and got ready to head to a grubby town called Dinkley Baraboo, who even names these places because whoever it is a major jackass. I think this has to be one of the days where I end up just being fretful and nobody wants to deal with me, can't blame me when stuff isn't quite my groove.

So I typically like dressing fancy by wearing a suit jacket, but I felt kinda taunts more and less lazy. I decided to keep on the same clothes yesterday that had some questionable stains from the last night. I still don't remember the majority of last night, so use whatever of your will to imagine what you think would have happened because my mind is blank. After these types of nights, it's hard for me to walk, it feels as if my legs were blown off in a war that never happened. I wobbled out of my room and then collapsed like Jenga building into the carpet floor.

Now as I fell in slow motion in my mind I thought, good thing I chose something fluffy that would comfort my fall instead of giving me cosmetic surgery.

Crawling to my next objective wasn't a bad idea, not at all well except for the rug burn. Plus my legs are practically useless right now and I feel like Stephen Hawking tipped out of his chair without the IQ of a genius. There are a lot of reasons I'm glad my roommate isn't home right now because of the stupid things I do to fulfill living my life to the fullest. The rest of my friends apparently said they needed a break from me and decided to go on a little vacation. Now I won't go into full detail about why he said this, but here's a little hint, I was cooking this new recipe I found, and let's say I got a bit into the groove of Billy Joel.