Untitled Part 11

"Hello everyone, I am your hostess for today. You can refer to me as Jill and all know why you're he-".

Despite her introducing herself, she wasn't all that interesting, so I turned her out. In contrast, I started looking at the other two. The person to my right looked dead inside and dead focused on his cards like they were his life. I had a hard choice deciding what name to land on, Sully McnoSoul or Grasper. Without a doubt this Grasper was trying not to find his 13th reason, he looked a bit grubby and had a bit of a beard.

Absurd as my thoughts could get I couldn't stop laughing at this one thought of Grasper, turning this hell-spawn vacuuming my soul out of my body mid-game. But I do love the people who come and go because you have people who are either distinct or on the other hand look like the typical working man. It's a beauty to see the lives of others or a travesty to see someone downspi-, "Hey," said the man in front of me, "It's your turn, you klutz."

Rude, very rude indeed, calling me a klutz when I'm observing his fellow flocks. Maybe I am a clutz, but I'm a good one because I'm a cheater. I played my cards, put a good stir of cheating in there, and only to get to the finish line, almost beating the first round. Taking risks is a dangerous game, but hey once you realize nothing really matters and can be done again, your set. This risk probably has to go down as one of the #5 riskiest stuff I've done. In-depth, this isn't even #1, the riskiest thing I've ever got to do was invest and invent something that I like to keep buried.

Breaking myself out of my past, Grasper, Blubber, and oh wait I forgot to give the guy in front of me a name. Let's name him Jim real quick, but they all gave me these shady looks, like something is up, which is very much true to its fullest extent. But to calm things down I started to belittle myself, so to start I played on the smallest violin and played the famous hit "Suck it"