Untitled Part 10

idea though. But I was shivering as if I had Parkinson's which didn't help because I take a shine to be warm. As I walked to the table I was walking towards the death door not realizing this would perhaps be the final stones in place to show me my place in the universe.

Since I waltzed my way like a red riding hood, my gut started wrenching, although I was liking the vibe of the place. Being Captain Obvious real quick, this is a suspicious room filled with pitch blackness. But what is a guy like me supposed to do, stay here and win a fabulous game or go home with nothing. In conclusion to all the pressure from this room, I took out my earbuds from my pocket and started to listen to my playlist of music.

Easily I was calmed down from pulling it out, it's like an inhaler except for my ears. Also, I forgot to mention, tRock Lobster by the B-52s is such an underrated masterpiece. Listening to my music and taking a few steps forward, I started to notice the people around the table gave me looks like I'm lost. In addition, I forgot that I was looking like a human pile of scat and I was walking with swagger to the music. A little lyric I like to use in case people do this is "Nobody is gonna break my stride, nobody gonna slow me down".

Despite jamming out and feeling a bit better I couldn't shake the vibe off these guys. Hell, even Matthew Wilder couldn't do the trick. Approaching the table, I introduced my charming self, and to my surprise, no greeting back. Oh, it would be so nice if I heard the names of my fellow patrons, but noooooo gotta keep quiet and look at me as a crazy person. At that moment in time, I thought to myself, I'll show these guys a proper greeting.

There were only 3 guys at the table, and some little rat walking around the table. Alright to the right of me, we got who I'm gonna call him Blubber because I could see the chin pack and the stench of liquor. Meanwhile, as I was observing David the Goliath, the game was finally starting and a woman walked out of the darkness introducing herself.