Untitled Part 12

by myself. Jim seemed to take more offense about this than the others. As a result, I ended up targeting him and I mocked what he said to me every time it was his turn.

With all the foolery out of the way, I may have had a major slip-up that made shit escalate 1 to 100 real quick. I sometimes refer to myself as Forest Gump, dumb as a rock, and act like someone who is on Dr. Phil. My slip-up is the way I sorta got caught . . . Shortly before I had my little puppies that caused the events down the lines, I got a bit cocky, and granted I shouldn't have gotten this ballsy. But, Jill and that other fellow scrounging around were behind me, I had to show I had them beat.

It took them a good chunk to realize that something was out of the ordinary and I couldn't help laughing at them. Now I wasn't really in it to win or win money because I found this more fun and now this is where things go downhill like someone falling down a cliff. Jill grabbed out her little walkie-talkie and said some beep boop codes to her very helpful friends. Moments later the door breaks open and I get grabbed by the shoulders immediately. To make this room more polite, they wouldn't even let me finish my game.

"Hey, buddy, can you let go of my shoulders, they're very delicate and my mom says to stay away from dangerous people," I said jokingly with a bit of protest. "Buddy it would be a shame if my mom found me hurt, it would break her heart like a candy getting crushed."

No response, but on the other hand, I saw Blubber snicker a bit at my joke. Since getting my rat's ass dragged out, apparently, there was another room, but a bit bigger to say the least. I noticed it was way different from the other room, it had a lot of lights, a bar, and what lay ahead to me was my newly founded god. I'm not the religious type, but I usually like to use analogies to describe things like fate and other religious voodoo. Being forced to walk to my destination