Untitled Part 9

People were annoyed, but why should I care that I was checking off something on my bucket list. I didn't stop honking till the jerk left the lane and I immediately sped off to my destination because I wasted a lot of time being vengeance. Almost at my destination, I felt joyful with myself and the rest of the drive was a breeze.

For a place that's located in the slums, this place was the only rich thing I've seen in this dump. Reasons unknown I always had a soft spot for big and fancy places like these because it oddly shows class. I walked up to the front door and entered to see many people all around me and I knew this was the start of a good day. I went up to the counter and asked the lady, "Hey, do you know where the big game is being held?".

"The poker game should be located upstairs with a big sign, it's really hard to miss." The lady behind the counter said loudly with a nice tone.

"Thank you, hopefully, we'll see each other later in the future," I said while winking at her.

She giggled to herself and I sent myself on my way to go hunting down the event. Walking around the casino was just amazing, the lights, the architecture, basically everything about it was amazing. Well except for some of the snotty people because I was wearing something non-professional and I would say the same, but I rather waste time on things that have more value than them.

Following that, I got up to the second floor which I gotta say was the polar opposite of what I saw upstairs. The room was dark and gray and I could only see a bit of light in the distance. What was this supposed to be a setup for me to be put into a room full of strangers and only one of us can escape? These thoughts didn't help where I was right now, but it was a cool