Nurses Office

*30 minutes later*

*Ricky left the classroom with Nini in his arms still passed out, he rushed down the halls to the Nurses Office, he eventually made it and put Nini down on the bed.*

"Hello Ricky, oh, what happened?" The Nurse asked.

"Hi Nurse Amelia, Nini felt weak and passed out" Ricky said sadly.

"Oh dear, do you know why she felt weak?" Nurse Amelia asked.

"Oh uh, she didn't uh, eat much today" Ricky replied back with a lie.

"Oh I see, the bell will ring soon for lunch, when she wakes up take her to get something to eat in the cafeteria" Nurse Amelia said.

"Yeah, ok" Ricky said with a nervous laugh.

*Nurse Amelia left the room so she can give Ricky some privacy with Nini, Ricky puts his hand on top of Nini's and draws circles with his thumb, Ricky there on his phone with hand and the other hand on top of hers still until she starts to move, Ricky turns off his phone and watches Nini open her eyes*

"Hey Neens" Ricky said happily.

"H-hi" Nini replied exhausted.

"How are you feeling" Ricky asked.

"Tired, hungry, thirsty, should I keep going?" Nini says in a sort of moody way.

"Haha, wanna go get lunch" Ricky asked while grabbing their stuff.

"But the bell hasn't rang y-" Nini says but gets cut off by the bell ringing.

"You were saying" Ricky says while helping Nini up.

*The two of them head to the cafeteria to get some food, when they got their they lined up to get their food, Ricky got fries, an apple and water, Nini got Mac n cheese, an orange and a water, they then went to get a table so that they can eat their food, they found a table beside their friends, they sat down and started talking about stuff, but then Ricky says.....*

"Can we talk about it in your house later please" Nini said quickly as she wanted to change the topic.

"Oh uh, yeah sure that works" Ricky says knowing that she feels very uncomfortable right now.

Author's note

And that was chapter 7, let me know what you thought of it, and what do you think Ricky said?.

I love you all and please stay "happy and healthy"💗💗