Reflection

Pragya instructed the driver to bring her mother, grandmother, younger sister and children directly to their home and they would all meet there.

She hadn't expected Rishabh and Sameer to leave and cut all ties with their family but then again as she watched him across from her she noticed him deep in thought. In a way she understood what he was feeling if it was hard when she was pretending she could only imagine how hard it was for him.

They reached the Kapoor mansion, and her family had already arrived, finally they didn't have to pretend to be middle class anymore even before her Sham of a marriage to the so called Rockstar, Pragya had made investments for her future, for her families future, but they stayed in their simple life, because they were happy until that dreadful family approached their home for a marriage. Oh well no use crying over her own stupidity.

The family were all shown to their individual rooms while Pragya went with Arjun to their home office, to discuss their plans.

Arjun: " I can practically see your machine mind working, tell me baby whats on your mind".

Pragya: " Business needs made us return to India,but it was at a time when our family needed me most, I'm angry that I left them here exposed, I should have protected them more."

Arjun: " You did the best you could, and we know that Sarlama didn't want to a life of wealth especially after the same wealth took her away from her husband and children, Look baby we all together now that's all that matters."

She looked at her husband, her rock, he always stood beside her keeping her calm, making her so reason.

Pragya: " How did I get so lucky to marry my best friend"  she said

Arjun hugged his wife placing a kiss on her forehead. He had always loved her for as long as he could remember, he was devastated when he got back from Australia to find that she was married and to a Rockstar no less, to avoid causing her any problems he left without even meeting her once, if only he stopped to have a conversation he could have prevented her heartbreak but it's the past and they were together now finally.

The couple went downstairs to find the family being served refreshments in the living area.

Shristi: " Di does this mean I can go back to fashion designing".

Pragya: " Yes. Everyone must now take their places, we cannot run from who we are nor can we allow ourselves to be weak to our enemies. People took our respect and kindness as a weakness and we just allowed them we cannot do that anymore"

Sarla:" I'm sorry Beta, because of my decisions my children had to face heartbreak and disrespect" .

Pragya: " No MA don't blame yourself, it is other people's wickedness that's to blame, you raised us the best way. When everyone else wishes for sons, you were content with your 4 daughters, now is our time to shine"

The family spent some time together before retiring for bed, unknowing that Pragya had set the ball in motion that once and for all her past present and future will be altered, she had to put it to rest that much she knew.

In the Mehra Mansion a conversation was taking place.

Aaliya: " Bhai you know Arjun Kapoor is in town, you know he is a big business man and he can get you many deals, we have to find a way to meet him" .

Purab: " Arjun Kapoor, I know that name he is an Austrailian industrialist right, but as far as I know his best friend is the majority share holder, so if anything we have to impress that person".

Disha smirked listening to the conversation. If only they knew, they are inviting their own destruction.

Tanu: " Arjun Kapoor, wow he's very handsome and also  one of the biggest fashion houses, modeling agencies and make up brands are under his company. SA Products, their dressed are beautifully designed, I personally only use that brand of make up. "