Chemistry

Karan paced in the room he was assigned, his mind filled with tension of how to seperate Preeta and Rishabh.

Karans Pov: " That mark , they couldn't have, no she doesn't love him she loves me, maybe she got injured by her wedding jewelry yes that's the mark. But how to create distance between them."

While Karan was thinking of ways to seperate Rishta. Mahira was finding ways of getting close to Karan, she had to get him no matter what and now it would be so much easier since Preeta was out of the way.

While two people were plotting evil, the rest of the Arora house were preparing for the reception party of our new couple.

Meanwhile as soon as Rishabh and Preeta reached their room they closed the door and went into each others arms , feeling a sense of peace and security with each other, he kissed her forehead.

Rishabh: " Angel are you okay ?"

Preeta: " Rishabh ji i am afraid, what if Karan and Kareena Bua try create a rift between us, I dont want to lose you ".

Rishabh:" Angel you really dont know your sister very well, Pragya di is always 10 steps ahead, she plans far ahead, with her beside us and supporting us we have nothing to worry about".

They left to get ready.

Once they were done they two went down to find the most beautiful setting that set a tone of

Once they were done they two went down to find the most beautiful setting that set a tone of. Romance and love, her sisters had really gone all out to make this special and she was so grateful as she watched she thought back to the immense difference she felt from that drama Karan called a marriage and how there was no celebration just pain but destiny had brought her to this moment standing beside a man whose every action was one filled with love, honor and respect she looked up at him and her heart began to swell with a new found love and respect for her husband.

Across the room Karan watched as Preeta and Rishabh came down stairs hand in hand , he didn't miss the exchange of Preeta staring at his brother in adoration and the anger bubbled inside of him, he had a plan to take back what was his and it would...

Across the room Karan watched as Preeta and Rishabh came down stairs hand in hand , he didn't miss the exchange of Preeta staring at his brother in adoration and the anger bubbled inside of him, he had a plan to take back what was his and it would start with jealousy.

Meanwhile Prajun and the rest of the family went to the couple.

Rakhi: " What a beautiful couple my son and bahu make, and no bad eyes be cast upon you. "

Sarla: " bilkul, after all damad kiske".

Everyone laughed and Preeta pouted .

Preet: " Haan mama, damad aiya, bete bul Gaya. "

Drama queen and everyone joined a group hug meanwhile Mahira glared as she was standing next to Karan but he didn't look at her once, he was glued to Preeta and she had to do something so she stepped forward and tripped over herself so Karan would catch her ....

But at the same moment Karan stepped away causing Mahira to fall flat on her face, the room went silent before Sameer unable to control himself burst into laughter and the room followed. While Karan scowled and Mahira and told her that If she doesn't know how to wear heels then why does she try and then just embarrasses herself. Saying this he walked away.

Shrishmeer said " Tss Tss, how the plotters have fallen flat. "

Mahira glared at them and walked away leaving Mahira to struggle to her feet on her own.

Disha and Shristi then announced a dance from the newly weds and a very shy Rishta came to the dance floor but dance beautifully.

After a few seconds other couples joined the dance floor and Karan seeing his chance took a blushing Mahira to the dance floor he pulled her close then swung her around but the person whose attention he was trying to get didn't even glance their w...

After a few seconds other couples joined the dance floor and Karan seeing his chance took a blushing Mahira to the dance floor he pulled her close then swung her around but the person whose attention he was trying to get didn't even glance their way and through out the dance no matter what he did, Preeta was lost in her moment with her husband...

Seeing nothing working he left Mahira and stormed off the dance floor while Pragya watched him with a smirk..." Try what you want dear cricketer but she is lost to you now"

She was not devious by nature but she would never allow anyone or anything to hurt her family and so she will do anything she must.

Meanwhile the guests were all commenting how in love the newly weds were which was like gasoline on the fire with Karan, he rushed of too his room to replan.

As the party began to wind down and the guests left the family settled in the living area, amongst them Kareena and Bani Luthra.

As they watched Rishabh and Preeta none could dent that there was strong bond between the two, for Bani Dadi this please her and her oldest grandson always sacrificed for others and it was nice to see him happy and doing something for himself for a change.
While Kareena Luthra glared that Finally that Arora sister were apart of her family regardless of what she did.

As they all sat chattering about the days events,  Kritika was scrolling her Facebook when a news item shocked her, she rushed to her mother to show her which left Kareena luthra gasping for breath, drawing all the attention to her.

Mahesh: Kareena what's the matter why are you hyperventilating that way".

And all she could sputter was Bhai, Bhai.
Rakhi: " Kritika beta what's the matter.

Kritika" Woh Mami, Sherlyn and Prithvi have managed to take everything that once belonged to us"

Mahesh: : What how did this happen" he flared at his sister who looked guilty." KRITIKA You tell me".

KRITIKA: " Mama after you left Sherlyn contacted mum and she said that she was influenced by others and she was really sorry and so she has been staying with us and mum has been so busy with Mahira and Karan Bhai she allowed Sherlyn to run the business"

Mahesh: " You foolish woman, what have you done, you gave away everything that my son and I worked so hard to build, now what will you do"

The aura of anger exuding the normally calm Mahesh Luthra was frightening.

He ranted and raved of his sisters stupidity and blindness of class until his daughter in law touched his arm calming him.

Preeta: " Papa calm down this is not good for you health, Di is here she will fix it ,right Di. "

Pragya looked at her sister and the man she considered a father and solemnly nodded her head however she had a sense of foreboding that this was just the start of what was to come and this might just be their toughest battle yet
....