The Witness

Abhi lost in thoughts walked away.

As he went into the living area he noticed 2 kids running and they nearly ran into him. He realised they were the kids from the park but what were they doing here.

Kyra: " Hey you are that park uncle na"

Krish: " Haan, what are you doing here, you following us".

Abhi: " na Beta. I'm here working'.

Krish: " Mein tumhara beta nai ha".

Abhi: " I know I'm just saying".

For some reason this little boy reminded him of himself with same attitude. He smiled, then thought if he had a son he would be like him.

Arjun: " Krish, what's going on."

Krish: " Kuch nai Dadda, I'm just asking this uncle why he is here".

Kyra" Haan  hi Dada, I missed you".

Arjun: " Hello princess, I missed you to ".

He bent and both kids hugged him tightly.

Arjun: " Haan ,yeh uncle, is our new driver".

Kyra: " Unka naam kya ha".

Arjun: " Abhishek Mehra ".

Krish: " Okay, Dada, wherez maasi or mama?

Arjun: " They will come later, now be good kids and ho get ready for supper".

Abhi: " You have kids ".

Arjun: " Haan, 4 saal "

Abhi: " Lekin tumhara biwi, we did not see her".

Arjun smirking In his mind: " Haan, woh she went with her family to resolve some stuff, they got back today".

Abhi: " Okay. Is there some work for me".

Arjun:" Actually we are not going out today, so if you can please sort out the store room, my wife's brother is moving in so we need to clear some office space for him".

Abhi nodded and walked away. The store room was not untidy at all it just had a few frames around so he got to work moving them.

As he was doing so he found a picture, he was stunned.

 Abhi: " Purab, he never mentioned that he knows Arjun Kapoor, maybe he is the one who asked Arjun to help us with work"

He dusted the picture and then put it onto a hook.
He was reaching for another picture that was covered in dust but as he wiped it he heard a noise so he went to see what was going on.

He followed the noise into the kitchen...

There he found that Aaliya and Tanu were covered in a vegetable curry , the oil dripping from their hair.