Revelations

Aaliya stood stock still, a worried look on her face.

Preeta: " Haan, mere Bulbul, zinda hai".

Aaliya:" That's impossible. She's dead , I myself showed her the mirror, that she was scarred for life, who would want to be with her, I saw her jump of the cliff even when Pragya left I went to make sure she was gone,  she's dead, anyway my target was pragya when I cut that chandelier rope but Bulbul came."

She stopped suddenly realizing what she had just said.

Pragya: " You think you so smart Aaliya Mehra, we all knew you would never change, Preeta is right our Bulbul is alive, and you just confessed your crime, in the presence of the Police Commisioner no less" she smirked.

Disha: " Did you really think it would be that easy to get rid of me, I am Disha Bulbul Purab Khanna, let's tell you a story. You all know that my face was injured after I jumped my di and Purab they looked for me and eventually they heard that a girl was found and taken to hospital, when they got there , you say Di".

Pragya: " Ah, when we reached they told us she was critically ill and they were trying to save her, she survived but her face was badly damaged, I called Arjun, he flew in the best surgeons who then did plastic surgery and recreated a face for Bulbul, everytime Purab went on business he went to his wife,  eventually we came up with a new identity so they could live together".

Purab: " Yes my love, my life who you tried to steal, has been with me, all this time, right under your nose,"

Aaliya was about to rush at Pragya when Raman swiftly grabbed her pushing her to her knees and cuffing her.

Raman" Just wait Ms Mehra , this is just the starting".

Abhi stood silently shocked.

Raman: " So Mr Mehra, I opened your Daadis case on new evidence, do you know what that evidence was ".

He shook his head .

RAMAN: " Ms Simonikas statement, you see jail hasn't been good to her, she's dying you see, she has cancer, and so she wanted to make right,  she's a smart woman that Simonika, she had records, text messages, phone recordings and you know what else..... Video footage".

Tanu started shaking.

Raman: " Kya Hua Tanu, well never mind,  that took us to investigate and Nikhil he was all to eager to get rid of you he started singing like a bird, so Mehra let me tell you the story".

Pragya received a phone call that you were in danger, she went to save you, your daadi followed her, it was all Tanus plan with Simonika, she made a deal that pragya should be killed but when it came down to it Daadi begged for Pragya and Simonika couldn't kill her so your wife Tanu she did it, she shot at Pragya and Daadi pushed her aside to save her, and we have everything on camera".

Purab: " Do you know your biggest mistake Abhi its not being able to tell good apart from evil, you are blinded by your stupidity,  and we didnt even have to do anything to destroy you, just left you with those you trusted they destroyed you, but you and you alone are responsible for losing Pragya di aur"

Purab stopped. Abhi looked at him: " Aur".

Shristi: " Aur kuch nai, tum na you love your sister so much, we also love our sister, but still that love is our strength not our weakness".

Pragya: " I will tell you ,aur, because you can do nothing, you lost your children".

Abhi" Children, woh Krish aur Krya mera bacha".

Pragya:" Biologically haan lekin , their father is the man who stood by me , who married me and saved me and my children, Arjun".

Abhi:" You cant do that".

Raman: " Really, abandonment, character assassination, emotional abuse, she can do that because legally you are an abuser, a man who abandoned his pregnant wife. "

Abhi fell to his knees, broken, yet no one took pity on him, he had brought this upon himself.

Ramam: " Ms Tanushree Prem Mehra and Ms Aaliya Mehra , you both are going to jail for a long long time."

He called his officers who escorted them out.

Arjun: " I tried to help by giving you a job but obviously you will not let my family live in peace so I'm sorry but you need to leave" .

Abhi knew he could not fight this and so he went to Raj and the rest and told them they had to move.

In a few hours the Mehras had left and there was an aura of peace once more.

While they all sat in the living area. Sarla decided to speak to Preeta.

Sarla: " Preeta, I want you to get married.".

Preeta who looked at her mother shocked realised her mother was saving her from the same fate as her sister so she agreed.

Rishabh felt his heart break, his love would be taken away again, he turned to leave but he felt a tug at his hand.

He was surprised as it was his mum " where you going son".

He hugged his parents as he had missed them.
Rishabh: " Mum, Dad what are you doing here".

Mahesh" Pragya Beta aur Sarlaji called us".

Rishabh: " lekin kyu, Di".

Rakhi: " I will tell, Preeta, I always wanted you as my daughter in law, please Beta marry Rishabh, you both understand each other and both of you were hurt and now you can both heal each other".

Preeta who looked at Rishabh noticed a hopeful look on his face she was surprised.

Preeta: " Di" she turned to her sister".

Pragya" Yes, it's okay baby, you just Tell us your decision what ever you decided I will support you".

Preeta thought about how Rishabh always stood by her, stood up for her, believed her above everything, she smiled.

Preeta: " I'm ready , yes I will marry Rishabhji".

Rishabh in his excitement rushed and hugged her surprising her as well as the elders.

Prajun, Shrishmeer and Dishrab cleared their throat and Rishabh quickly left her and stood beside.

Mahesh: " Well I guess we have Rishabhs answer and he chuckled".

Rakhi and Sarla were excited as their children were getting married this time to the right person.