Part 2

As they drove towards the dance studio Mrs Wilson told Justin he had better be on his best behaviour and not to embrace her, and that Mrs Taylor would be evaluating him for enrolment to the ballet class, so he better had not disagree with whatever she told Mrs Taylor. They parked in the lot beside the studio and Justin felt like his life was going to be over in a few minutes, well as he knew it any way.

As they entered the door Justin saw about 25 girls mingling inside the main dance studio ranging in ages from 7 to 18 he figured, all attired in tights and leotards, of different pastel colours. The same kind his sister Jenny used to wear to ballet class. He saw several notice him and his mom and whisper to one another then seem to giggle and laugh. Justin felt so humiliated he wanted to run but his mom held his hand tightly as if he were small child.

Then women in black leotards and tights came out of an office to greet them. Hi, you must be Mrs Wilson she said to Justin's mother, and this must be Justine, my aren't you a little doll. Justin felt his face go crimson at her words realizing she had used the feminine pronunciation of his name. They were shown into the office and she closed the door as Justin and his mother sat down. She spoke to Justin saying well your mom tells me you want to take ballet? I normally don't take boys as they usually aren't suited to dance especially ballet which is the most feminine of all dance, but looking at you I can see that it will suit you perfectly, and may I say your little outfit is adorable, Justin again felt weak as he had to just sit there and smile as to agree with everything she said, so I will enrol you into our beginners class two days a week, we wail see how it goes before I expand your number of lesson. Mrs Taylor then started to tell Justin's mother just what he would need for ballet class, as she started he couldn't believe he would have to wear such feminine girlish clothes in front of girls she told Mrs Wilson he will need.

Mrs Wilson started to write down what Mrs Taylor was telling them, Justine should have three pairs of leotards. One pink ,one powder blue, and one black, also tights to make ,pink ,white and nude to go with the black, you should also get him three pairs of lira-nylon support panty briefs, to give him modesty and shape, also he will need a pair of leg warmers ,either white or pink. Also the beginner girls all dress for dance at home and wear a tracksuit to class over their leotards and tights in winter our colour is lavender ,and soffe shorts with cute little saying on the rear ,like I [heart] to dance, or I am a ballet dancer, or ballet rules. An sports bag to carry shoes, cosmetics etc to class in. Justin blushed and wondered what cosmetic he would ever need, he will also need two pair of ballet slippers ,one pink one white in satiety, not the canvas type, Mrs Cosby at the dance wear shop will know what kind I want for Justine she outfits all my dance students .

Again Justin felt embarrassment at the famine pronunciation of his name and wished Mrs Taylor wouldn't do it, but just sat there smiling as she spoke as not to infuriate his Mrs Taylor then told Justin's mother she should get Justine hair styled into a cut that would be easier to care for, you can see the girls when I introduce Justine to them, any one of their styles would be appropriate. Justin almost screamed, [I will not get a stupid girls hair style] but stopped himself thinking about what his mom had said. Mrs Taylor gave Justin's mom the agrees for the dance wear shop and they stood to leave the office, to go and meet the girls .As they entered the dance studio about 14 girls between 7 and 12 were just finishing their lesson, When they saw Mrs Taylor with Justin and his mom they turned their attention on them. Girls this is Mrs Wilson and Justine, they all giggled and tittered as they heard the name Mrs Taylor said, Justin wanted to die and his eyes treaded up, the girls whispered and giggled more. Justine will be joining you Saturday morning in class, I know you will make Justine feel welcome, the girls all approached Justin, they were all dressed in the clothes Mrs Taylor had just told his mom to buy him I am Marcie Ann., hi I am Kathy, hi I am Mary Ann, each girl introduced herself to Justin al commenting on his cute outfit which did nothing to stop his tears.

One girl told him her younger sister had a outfit just like his, and she was 6,but didn't have the cute little anklets to match, but she would tell her mom and maybe she could get her some. Giggles and titters followed, Mrs Wilson looked at her watch and saw they had just time to get to the dancewear shop, she told Justin as she took his hand to say goodbye to the girls and tell them he would see them Saturday, choking on his tears he managed to squeak out a goodbye, as his mom led him towards the door all he could hear was laughter and giggles.

Justin sobbed as his mother lead him from the dance studio, he had never felt such humiliation as he had as the girls told him how cute and sweet his outfit was. Mrs Wilson took Justin's chin in her hands once they got in the car and said, look you brought this on yourself so just accept it, you're going to be the perfect little sissy as far as I am concerned you wave smile and say thank you to anyone who complements you from now on understand? , Justin softly answered yes, and tried to stop his tears. As they drove towards the dance wear shop Mrs Wilson talked about how wonderful it will be once he starts his lessons on Saturday morning, and how tomorrow they would go to the her salon ,to get his new hair style just as Mrs Taylor had recommended, Justin cringed at that thought. When they arrived at the dance wear shop his mom took his hand again and lead him into the store, there were about five little girls with their mothers shopping ,and Justin tried not to make eyes contact with them.

Mrs Cosby came out of her office and greeted them, hello may I help you? Justin's mom said yes that Mrs Taylor had sent them too fit her son Justin for ballet lessons, Justin heard giggles and looked up to see a few of the little girls whispering to their mothers and pointing to him. Again tears formed in his eyeshot yes Mrs Cosby said ,I got a email from her, but I was expecting a girl she said the students name was Justine, oh well by the looks of you and your adorable outfit she wasn't to incorrect, so you want to take ballet? ,isn't that sweet I haven't had a boy in here in a long time, so this will be special, ok your going into beginners I suppose?, yes Mrs Wilson, Well let start with measurements, she went and got a measuring tape and started at Justin's waist, then moved to inside his leg, down to his feet, then again across his chest, we will have to equate his measurements to girls as all our dance wear is in little and teen girls sizes, Justin couldn't believe his ears he was going to get girls dance wear ,not even boys. Let's see he will need tights, a pink pair and white pair, and a nude pair. You should get two of each, then leotards the same, pink, white and black to be worn with the nude tights ,then you will need support lira nylon panty briefs for under your tights, they come in packs of twelve ,two white ,two pink, those you can wear under your tights as not to contrast, but the reaming ones in lilac ,pastel yellow and baby blue will be suitable to wear for everyday wear as well,

Justin's mom said that was a great idea, also a lot of the girls wear theses cute little nylon anklets over their tights for more comfort as well as saving the heels and toes of their tights, again they come in twelve packs and the others can be worn just like the panty's for everyday use. Justin held back tears as he imagined himself wearing them to school. What size shoe does the darling wear Mrs Cosby asked? Justin's mom told her a 5 in boys she said that will mean a 7 in girls. So it will be size 10 little girls' tights and leotards, size 8 little girls in panties and a 5 to 8 in the anklets. And that will be two pairs of ballet satiety slippers pink and one white's just got in a new style leotard ,it has gathered puckered sleeves to give them a puffy little girl look, which is much more feminine I think. again Justin blushed red hot at this remark .ok your all set, let me just total it upon ,oh your total is over one hundred Pounds so you get a free chiffon wrap skirt, most girls get one to wear at the end of each class for the ten minute free style periodic guess you will be included in that as well so you might as well take into class let's see ,we only have pink in your size ,will that be ok? Justin's mom smiled and said pink will be just great, Justin was now numb with embarrassment as the reaming little girls heard the last statement by Mrs Cosby who was busy putting his new things in pink bags with a little ballerina on the front. He was told to smile and thank Mrs Crosby for her help, she just smiled and told him she was sure he would love ballet and being with all the girls in his class, he tried to smile as his mom and he carried all the bags to the car but once again tears ran down his cheeks.