Part 3

When all the bags were in the trunk of his mom's car Justin got in, his mother told him she was proud of his conduct in the store, and hoped it would continue. Justin just sobbed and looked down at his bare legs and the cute gingham hem of his little dungarees. , and down to his little dainty anklets and princess sneakers. He was just glad today's humiliations were over ,but his mom didn't drive towards their house but to the other part of town, she pulled into a shopping mall and parked, Justin looked puzzled at his mom who said ,we still have to get you your track suit and soffe shorts dear, now come along. When they started walking, Justin spotted about 5 boys skateboarding in the carpark. He knew they would walk right by them. It didn't take long for one of the boys to spot him, one of them shouted to the others look at the sweet little sissy with his mommy, the boys stopped skating and came over in front of Justin, my look at her sweet little short outfit, and he is wearing little anklets like my baby sister wears teased one boy, they all laughed in unison, and look at the sneakers my sister has a pair just like it, said another, god what a fairy he is, at that Justin's mother told the boys to please stop teasing her son as he likes to dress nice, something they should try. Yea right lady no boy except a sissy would ever let himself be dressed like that, again they all laughed but let them past, Justin wanted the earth to swallow him up he never felt so horrible and embarked in his whole life, tears again started to flow.

His mom took his hand and led him into the dance store, there was allot of kids in the store and each side was clearly marked boys and girls. Justin's mother pushed him to the girls side look darling here are the soffe shorts Mrs Taylor was talking about, Justin looked at the rack on shorts there were pink, white, blue and lavender shorts each with a different saying on back just as she had described, his mom took several pairs off rack and examined them, Justin prayed no one would see her as she held a pair up to him for sizing think you will take a little girls large as they only come in small or large. She picked out four pairs one in each colour each with a different sayings ,like I am a little dancer and ballet rules. She then got four t shirt tops with matching collared trim to go with each pair; the t shirts were plain but unmistakeably girlish.

Then she led him to a rack of tracksuits ,all in very famine pastel colours, it was then Justin saw two girls his age looking at him and whispering to each other, them both broke into fits of giggles; his cheeks burned knowing what they must be thinking. Oh look here is lavender one, just the colour of your new dance schools. Justin looked and saw it was very famine with little slanted side pockets and a ribbon draw string around the waist also it had a little ballerina on the front of the top .Nothing like the tracksuit he wore for track, his mom took him by the hand and they walked to the check out, counter, the two girls followed him and he heard them say ,oh my god what a sissy this kid is, look at the shorts and tops his mom is buying him ,ew ,then they both giggled and left the store ,again tears rolled down Justin's cheek as his mom paid for the clothes.

As they left the store the boys were still skating but this time only waved in a girlish mimic at him and yelled bye sissy boy hold on to your mommy's hand tight now, and again there was laughter Justin was becoming accustomed to followed, when they got into the car Justin's mom said aren't you glad you don't have to be around boys like that anymore. Justin didn't answer he just hung his head and cried as they drove off finally for home.