Part 8

Once in the car his mom asked the girls if they thought Justin need any other clothes to wear just around the house with shrieking laughter they both answered yes at the same time Justin could take no more embracement for the day and begged no please no can't we just go home? Of course his mother just ignored his plead and drove towards the mall .Once there he was led through the mall to the buttons and bows girls clothing shop and sales girl met them at the door and ask if she could help them Justin's mom said yes we need some everyday play clothes for my son Justin .The girl held back laughter upon realizing the sweet little thing in girlish shorts and t shirt was a boy and very sissy boy but a boy none the less. Justin wanted to die. He couldn't even look the girls in the face from the shame he now felt. The sales girl told Justin's mom they just got in a new shipment of cute short sets and also some sun dresses that had sweet little bloomer to match and anklets socks, ooh his mom said that sounds perfect more giggling from Jenny and Marcie were heard in his ears.

Soon he was in the dressing room with three sundresses and four short sets, his mom helped him out of his shorts t shirt, tights and leotards leaving him only in the pink lira ballet panties blushing he was put in the first sundress it was pastel yellow and the bloomers were of the very little girls style with ruffles around the leg openings and the anklets wren adorned with a cute little ruffle around the cuff. Justin was so mortified at being put into this very babyish outfit and the thought of being seen in it by anyone made him dizzy. Ok out you go let Jenny and Marcie see what they think, he walked in a daze out to the front of the store and soon he was being plucked at and his little dress lifted so they could get a better look at the bloomers he wore oh mom said Jenny it perfect for him just perfect it will be great for going to the park and I know his new girls friends will just adore him in it. Next he was led out wearing a cute little baby blue sailor short set its little top had little embroidered collar and it had a sweet little whistle sewn on the shoulder the shorts were the tight at the waist but flared out into wide legged embroidered cuffed mid thigh length legs little white and blue nylon anklets went with it to add a very dainty touch.

Soon he had tried on another lavender sundress very cute very little girlish and three other equally dainty sissies short sets. Anklet socks to match mad girls kids shoes were added to the purchases as well. He was led from the store wearing the sailor short set,

.Jenny and Marcie carried his other new clothes and his ballet things which had been put in bag. The stares and comments he heard did little to ease the humiliation he felt at having to walk through the mall dressed in hid adorable little sailor shorts set. He realized now his mom had every intention another at turning him into a little sissy for the summer he just worried that she would forget when summer was over. Tears again formed in his eyes when they heard her say anyone for ice cream? It seemed all he did now was cry like the little girl they were making him become, of course the girls said yes's as his mom pulled him towards the food court which did nothing to stop Justin's tears.

When they got to the food court Justin was horrified to see it was filled with kids from his school, this would be the first time anyone from his school would see his new sissified look. He wanted to just die. He heard the first laughter and giggles as soon as his mom had lead him to get in line at the ice cream stand. Jenny and Marcie had went to get a burger and fries. Oh my god he heard it's Justin oh look has dressed as a little girl oh god look at his little sailor short set its adorable from one girl then god look at him he must really be a fairy no boy would ever let himself be dressed like that and oh god I had a crush on him last year followed by a chorus of giggles and laughter. The boys weren't as nice most said things like god look at what a f******g sissy has turned into since the school finished and look at his hair it's like a little girls and its going to be fun having him at school when we go back think of all the things we can do to him oh I mean her then more laughter and giggles.

Justin sobbed silently at the comments when his mom had gotten him his little ice cream cone he was sat at a table right in the middle of everyone his sister and Marcie soon joined both had burger and fries. Oh look Justine has a little strawberry cone lick it dainty she said with a giggle then his sister reached over and pushed his head forward and it made his nose go into the ice cream causing his little nose to have a pink tip, laughter was heard from all corners of the food court as all eyes had been on the little sissy. More tears flowed as he just gently licked his cone with the litter pink tip on his nose. Soon some kids came over to the table for a closer look, His mother didn't say a thing but watched with interest at Justin's reaction his sister took over hi everyone id like you to meet my new little sissy sister Justine this brought roars of laughter from the eight or ten kids now at the table side. Since the school holiday's my mom thought it was time to let Justine, oh that his new name by the way be the little girl he has wanted to be for a long time that brought more giggles Justin started to scream no it's not true but his mom flashed a look that told him he better think twice beside she was enjoying the deserved humiliation his sister was giving him.

Yes you see Justine has always liked dressing up in little girls clothes and playing sissy games at home so now my mom has decided to let him show off his little girly ways to everybody he has going to ballet classes and he has new little girl friends to play with so he won't be joining the football team as was planned. The few boys said good, who would want this sissy fairy on our team any way maybe he could just be our little team cheerleader instead, this brought laughter to everyone including his mom. Justin couldn't take it any longer he screamed I am not a sissy I am not I am not, crying and blubbering he looked like a little girl having a tantrum than a boy speaking up for himself. He kicked his little Mary Jane anklet clad feet and clenched his fist dropping his cone on the floor silence feel over the crow as his mother grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him to her shaking him and placing him over her lap Justin was too upset to realize what was about to happen .Very quickly she pulled down his little shorts exposing his blue panties to the on looking kids. Oh god look he wearing girls undies as well sniggers and giggle were heard but Justin couldn't hear as he was now receiving his first spanking scene he had been a little child.

Soon his panted bum was on fire and new tears of pain and shame cascade down his red cheeks he kicked his little feet in a very little girlish manner bringing only more amusement to the crowd of kids after about five minutes his mom stooped spanking him and let him get his emotions under control soon his sobbing slowed and he tried to stop crying but he just sniffled like a little girl would. His mom them lifted him up and pulled his shorts back up making him blow his nose into her hankie. He never thought he could feel so humility as he did now she turned him to face the crowd of kids then told him to say he was sorry for acting so unlady like and would they please forgive him.

He started saying just as his mom had told him not believing he was actually saying such a shameful statement but his stinging bum reminded him he better obey her. The kids watched him in silence not believing what they heard soon little giggles and laughter broke out among them as he curtsied as told just like little Dense had shown him in ballet class. Then his mom made him go get a napkin and clean up the mess he had made at dropping his ice cream bending to do it made his little bum sting more. After he had done as he was told he sat back down as Jenny and Marcie finished their lunch, but the kids still stood and watched him in amazement at what their school friend had turned into soon

Jenny and Marcie were done and they all stood to go his mom took his hand like you would any little girl and led him out of the food court to choruses of bye little sissy girl and hope you don't get your little bum spanked again you better be a good little girl for mommy. At that comment laughter broke out from the whole food court Justin just hung his head in complete shame but his mom stopped him and told him to wave bye to his friends and smile and squeeze of his hand told him he had better do it so he smiled a big girlish smile and waved his hands very childishly. bye Sweety he heard and bye little girl be a good sissy girl for mommy with that he hung his head as tears filled his eyes and let his mom lead him down the mall followed closely by a smiling and triumphant Jenny and Marcie they had now made sure he would be the sissy of the school the next school term.