Part 1

Thirteen year old Justin sat crying on his bed and listened to his mother talking on the phone to Mrs Taylor at the little miss dance studio. He couldn't believe it was happening, his mother had threatened many times to do it if he didn't stop teasing his sister Jenny. Jenny was ten and was the perfect little girly girl, a very easy target for him to tease. Now his mom was making arrangements for Justin to be enrolled in beginner's class for ballet, just as his sister Jenny had two years ago. He heard his mom tell Mrs Taylor she would bring him the next day to watch the class and enrol him for the next class, also she would get a list of everything he would need for the class. Justin wished the ground could swallow him up, he couldn't believe what was happening and what laid in store for him.

Justin heard him mom say that would be great and hung up the phone, he could hear her walking towards his room. Mrs Wilson told him she had some shopping to do and would be gone a few hours and for him to stay in his room until she got back. Justin wondered what shopping she suddenly had to do, but started playing games on his Xbox to try and take his mind off the situation. Mrs Wilson wondered if she was doing the right thing as she drove towards the mall. Justin had been such a hand full since she had divorced his father four years ago. First he had gotten caught shop lifting with those boys he was hanging out with. It worrying her to death then he refused to keep his appearance neat and she got numerous calls from his teacher about his grades, then it was the constant teasing and bullying of his sister Jenny, if she didn't do something now it would only get worse, she pulled her car into the car park and headed for her first stop the buttons and bows children's clothes shop.

As Justin played on his Xbox he wished he hadn't been so rebellious in the last few years but he missed his dad who now was married again and had a step son Justin's age, he had seen a picture of him, holding a football trophy that he had won, he was much taller than Justin almost by a foot as Justin hadn't really matured very fast and was only 4, 11 and hadn't gained any weight since year 6 only weighing only 100 lbs. Most all Justin's friends towered over him and his 11 year old sister was almost his size now. He then heard his mother car pull into the drive way he looked out the window and saw her unloading a lot of bags and boxes.

As she came into his bedroom she told him to undress and go into the bathroom and she would be right in. He could hear her unloading the bags in his room and his curiosity was killing him, Mrs Wilson came into the bathroom with a bottle of baby shampoo and conditioner that belonged to his sister Jenny and told him to first wash his hair, he felt his face go flush remembering how many times he had teased his sister about using baby shampoo, but did as he was told as not to anger his mother any more.

When he had finished his hair his mom told him to sit in the tub and started filling it with water and the lavender scented bubble bath belonging to his sister. Again he felt his face burn with embarrassment. When he had washed under the watchful eye of his mother she had him stand and dried him with a big fluffy pink towel then had him dust himself all over with baby powder completing the sweet smell she wanted him to have. Then she showed him how to wrap the towel around him the same way he had seen his sister wear it many times, then she lead Justin into his bedroom to get dressed, what he saw laid out on his bed made him go dizzy and feel sick to his tummy his mother pushed him towards the bed as his face felt twice as hot as it had and tears of shame formed in his eyes.

As Justin got closer to the bed his eyes focused on the clothes he was to dress in, he couldn't believe his mother would expect him to wear clothes that screamed GIRL AND SISSY so totally. The first item he noticed was the baby blue underwear, they were very shiny and soft looking, not at all like his boxer shorts he always wore. They were exactly like the underwear his sister Jenny wore besides the material difference they were adorned with lace frill around the legs opening and waists. Beside them was a matching undershirt looking item but it was not like his usually t shirts. This had little thin straps and matching lace trim to match the undies plus a little dainty ribbon bow in the middle of the delicate neck line. Justin felt his world was about to end, he began to beg his mother and sob uncontrollably.

Please mother please don't make me wear them, please mom will be perfect from now on will bring my grades up and stop teasing Jenny, please mom just don't make me. I'll help you around the house and do everything you ask, I'll get a haircut I'll do it I promise, just please mom please don't make me. He cried so hard now that he was trembling and taking big sobbing breaths.

Mrs Wilson almost felt sorry for him but kept her resolve as she knew there was no turning back now, DRESS I said now, Justin picked up the undies with trembling hands like they were a dangerous snake, he stepped into them and drew them up his hairless legs, the silkiness of the satin was so soft and girly feeling he knew his face was on fire. When the undies were in place Mrs Wilson pulled them up and made sure they were in correct position, net he slipped the little tee shirt over his head and let it slide down over his chest. He had never in his life felt humiliation as he felt now.

His mother then lead him into her room to sit at her vanity, once seated he began begging again but this time his mother slapped his face and told him she had heard enough crying. Justin was shocked his mom had never hit him before; he tried to stifle his sobs. Mrs Wilson picked up a jar of Vaseline and began to apply a bit to him eyelashes to give them a clean look and to accentuate his eyes. Next she applied a bit of pinkish blush to each of his cheeks to highlight his natural youth, and add colour, not that you could tell the difference between his crimson blush and what she added. Next she made him pucker his lips and applied lip gloss, it was clear but had a bit of pinkish shade, and this made his little naturally pouty lips appear very angelic and more noticeable.

She then picked up comb and parted his hair in the middle, then blow dried it and fluffed it as she did to a more famine texture, she then sprayed his hair with just a bit of hair spray for hold and shine, finishing this she squirts his neck with a touch of loves baby soft cologne she had borrowed from Jenny's room. When Justin smelled this he again screamed no, please mom no. She then told Justin to march back to his room to finish dressing. Once there he stood by the bed and watched in horror as his mom removed something from the first bag, his heart lifted a bit when he saw it was denim, but that quickly turned to dread as he saw it was a girls powder blue dungarees one like his sister loved to wear.

Justin just looked at them with shame as his mom put them on his feet and turned down the little cuff which was also adorned with two gingham bows. They were made of dainty nylon and felt so silky on his feet not at all like the cotton socks he always wore. Jenny had many pairs of these in different pastel colours. Then his mother said I got you a new pair of rebooks your favourite kind, he at least told himself that his shoes would be boys. His mother took the box from the bag and handed it to Justin, he saw the label on the side they were his size but it said [PRINCESS REBOKS] on the label. He opened them and their inside was a white pair of girls tennis shoes with a pink trim around them, he wanted to absolutely die now realizing nothing he wore was for a boy. Tears again started to fall down his cheeks prompting his mother to tell him to stop that his blush would fade. Then Mrs Wilson stood him up and lead him to a mirror when Justin saw himself he sobbed uncontrollably again ,falling to his knees his mom yanked him up telling him if he got himself dirty he would regret it bigtime. She told him to just look at his self while she got ready. Justin softly cried as he saw the image looking back at him.