Part 7

He slept well that night but morning finally came his mom entered his room cheerfully saying up and at em sweety pie you have a big day today I already have and drawn your bath so go and have soak and I'll get your ballet clothes all ready for you. He stepped out of his high pink nightie and panties and got into the lavender scented bath the bubbles surrounded him and again he felt like a little girl after about ten minutes his mom came in and said ok darling let's get you washed and she started to wash him just as she had when he was a little boy he felt so embarrassed at this but his mom acted like she had been doing it forever he was then stood up and dried in a big fluffy pink towel baby powder was generously applied to his body and marched into his room on his bed his mom had layer out his ballet clothes he froze when he saw them.

Justin couldn't believe what clothes were on his bed the white tights lay next to the pink leotard and then the little pink panties and anklet socks were there also as were the lavender soffe shorts with girls rule imprinted on the seat, with the little white and pink trimmed t shirt top. His mom told him to put on the panties then sit on the bed he wanted to scream no I won't but his still sore bum reminded him to do as he was told. He slipped into the panties wiggling his bum to get them to sit just right on his hips. Then his mom sat him down and snaked the tights up his legs they felt so silky against Justin's legs. Once they were on he was told to stand up and his mom had him step into the leotard and pulled it up as he put his arms into each little puffy sleeve when it was in place she sat him back down again explain he would wear the ankles to ballet then take them off when he put on his ballet toe shoes. The tights and leotards gave him a very weird sensation they were so tight around his bum and body the little cute puffy sleeves screamed little girl and he blushed a bright red.

Then he was led to the vanity which was now in his room and his mom applied some pink blusher to his already pink cheeks also some blue eyes shadow and just a hint of mascara to his upper and lower lashes giving his eyes a very innocent doe look along with his newly plucked eye brows his eyes were the essence of a sweet little girl. Finally his mom had him pout his lips and she gave them a coating of baby pink lip gloss next a sprits of loves baby soft cologne and a fluffing of his cute little pixie cut hair and he was ready for his first ballet lesson. His mom led him in front of the mirror and he couldn't believe his eyes he now looked just like a adorable 7 or 8 year old little girl his tights and leotards were set off perfectly in contrasting colours of pink and white you could faintly see the outline of his little ballet support panty and his little girlish anklets were just so sissies they made tears form in his eyes at what his mom had made him into. His little satin covered bum looked as girlish now as did every part of his body he had never even worn anything pink until 4 days ago now it seemed to be his signature colour.

After his mom let him gaze at his sissy image for a few minutes she led him back to the bed and helped him into the soffe shorts and little t shirt top telling him he would remove them once they got to the studio just like all the little girls did. Then she had him put on his white and pink princess rebooks and pointed him towards the door after filling his sport bag with his toe shoes a little towel a bottle and a little tube of lip gloss to freshen his lips after his lesson. Walking down the step he felt like he was walking the last mile of his life as he once knew it how little did he know he was so right? At the bottom of the stairs waiting with huge grins on their faces were his sister and Marcie he stop and thought about turning and running back upstairs but his mom was right behind him he just sobbed silently and prepared for the humiliation he was about to face. He heard ooh my, what sweet little ballerina you make Justin, from his sister and oh my god look's so adorable from Marcie. Both comments shattered what was left of his masculine pride and tears streamed down his little pink cheeks. His sister told him how cute his soffe shorts were and that she was glad he finally realized the girls did rule. All he could do was look down and avoids eye contact, which told her he was finally realizing that was going to be the meaning of his life from now on.

One seated and strapped into the back seat besides a grinning and giggling Marcie, his mom started towards the ballet studio and his certainly humiliating morning. Justin was led into the studio by his hand with his sister and Marcie right behind not wanting to miss a second of his humiliation. Once inside he saw about 12 little girls ranging from 7 to 11 a few he had met when his mom had enrolled him three days ago they were all dressed identical to him right down to their little pink lira support panties. Mrs Taylor then appeared also dressed in tights and leotard but hers were black ooh my look at my new little ballerina oh it's just sweet she cooed, girls, girls may I have your attention. I want to introduce you to our newest dancer Justine. Justin blushed red hot at the famine provocation of his name and wanted to correct her but his mom squeezed his hand as to say you better not. All the little girls steeled and came mincing over to him oh my you look so sweet, I love your soffe shorts one little girl said and it's nice to meet you Justine and we are so glad to have you join us you're just adorable .Hearing these comment made about him by these little girls made him feel so girly and sissy he wished he could just go. Girls let all go to the bar Denies I am going to put you in charge of Justine to bring her up to date on what we have learned so far, he couldn't believe Mrs Taylor referred to him as she but maybe he had heard her wrong he hope so very much littler Denies who was no more than 9 led a very red faced Justin to the bar and told him with a very stern face as only little girls who have been giving authority can. Now Justine watch me closely and do everything I do. Justin watched her daintily curtsey and lift her hand delicately over her head then look at him expecting him to do the same. He felt sick to his tummy knowing he was going to have to do the most humiliating thing he had ever done, copying this little girl as he started his curtsey he caught site of his mom, Jenny and Marcie all sitting and watching him with big grins on their faces as he put his foot forward to begin he heard the unmistakeable giggles something he was now very accustom to.

As Justin tried very hard to mimic every dainty movement Denies made, he realized his leotard had rode up on his bum it was very uncomfortable he didn't know what to do. Denise saw the look it in his eyes and read his mind oh she said that something you are going to have to get used to here watch me she hooked her thumbs under each side of her leotard on each side of her bum and pulled down snapping it back in place blushing Justin did the same it fell back in place and felt much better but he felt very sissy performing such a girly task. After about 30 minutes of doing everything little Dense showed him Mrs Taylor told everyone to take a 5 minute break.

All the little girls formed a circle in the middle of the floor as Justin was pulled down among them they started asking him questions, do you like being a sissy boy? We love your new girly hair style it's so you do you like bangs? My little sisters 6 and her hair is just like yours oh my I love your fairy earrings do you like fairy's? I think they suit you perfectly Justin was overwhelmed with humiliation at these questions and tears again formed in his eyes bringing one little girl to say oh I think we have upset him I guess he very sensitive just like a girl I guess. At that Mrs Taylor thankfully told the group to continue their lesson, Justin once aging was hurried off to a corner mirror with Dense who seemed to love her new position of being his personal tutor.

Justine's little legs were beginning to get tired as he hadn't done anything like this in his life . so he was told to sit on a little stool and watch the girls he had to perform the little thumb trick aging of pulling his leotard down and again felt so sissy. Mrs Taylor then told the girls that it was free form time every girl put on her wrap skirt Justin didn't know what to do he saw his mom approach with his sports bag and pull his from it he didn't even know she had put it in there. she put it around his waist and tied it with the little satin ribbon Justin blushed so much at being put into this decidedly girlish thing what made it worst was that every girls had the identical skirt only difference was the colour .The room was awash with flowing pastels ,on little girls doing the most dainty and graceful movement and in the middle trying to keep up was Justin tears of shame running down his little blushing cheeks .What would have made him blush and cry more was seeing his sister snapping pictures of his performance but he was too busy trying to be as girlish as he could in the middle of his new little girl friends and fellow class mates.

When the class was finally over Mrs Taylor told Justin'smom that she had extra excurses for him to do at home. She told his mom shewanted him to do poise and grace movements for an hour every night in front ofa mirror to classical music. Hearing this made him almost ill knowing hissister would watch every minute of this new humiliation. After putting back onhis cute little soffe shorts and t shirt top he undid his ballet toe shoes andput them along with his wrap skirt into his sports bag and put back on hisprincess rebooks his mom told him to smile and say goodbye to his new friendsand thank Denies for helping him. A very red faced little sissy complied.Holding back tears he smiled and said his girlish goodbyes Denies told him thathe was welcome and said she would see him on Monday .He was led to the car by asmiling mother and two giggling girls.