Part 10

The weeks went by and Justin was becoming the epitome of sissy hood his mom was adding sissy items to his clothing every day. He now wore only cutest short sets and pretty little sundresses either with sandals so his cute little panted toes would show or matching little girl anklets. His bank holiday recital costume hung in his closet waiting the big day it was a typical little girls tutu red why and blue ruffles adorned the panty part and the crinolines three sets each were red white and blue the satin bodice was filled with lace and cute little ribbons as were the puffy sleeves it was a sissies dream he would wear white silky tights and red frilly anklets with his satin white ballet toe shoes identical to every other little girl in his class. The whole town would be at the park for the celebration so everyone would see the sissy boy dance Justin got sick to his stomach every time he even thought about it. His mom now moved his ballet lesson up to three times a week so he would be ready for the recital Mrs Taylor recommend it for her little Justine who was fast becoming the best little dancer in the beginners class, yes little Denise had made sure he learned every step perfectly.

As his mom got Justin ready for Mary Beth birthday party Justin tearfully watched as she layer out pink satin rumba panties and frilly pageant anklet sock to go with the sweet little pink Mary Jane's she had bought him just for the party. The dress was a confection of satin and taffeta he was absolutely the picture of little girl. Justin wept silent tears of shame at being dressed so girlishly for the party knowing he would be the only boy there but would be dressed more girlish than any of the real girls. When his dress was in place and the sash waist tied into a big bow behind his back his mom lead him to the vanity for his makeup and hair styled.

He sat he sweetly arranged his skirts under him as his sister and Marcie had shown him earlier in the week at his regular girly deportment class that his sister and her friend had started three times a week for him in the basement reviling at the humiliation it caused her once bratty brother. His mom put blusher on his cheeks as well as mascara eye liner and a little baby blue colorant to his now curled eyelashes his now longer hair was curled at the ends creating a defend little girl look and his bangs fluffed out to just above his plucked little eyebrows and a sweet little bow was placed on top of his head and secured with hair grip the a liberal dose of loves baby soft cologne and he was all set. Stood in front of the mirror he sobbed at the sissy reflection that looked back at him no it wasn't a sissy any more it was a typical little girl dressed as sweet as possible ready for a girlish good time at a little girl's birthday party.

Justin was amazed at what his mom had turned him into in just four weeks since school had been over he hoped it would all end as the next school year began. Led down stairs to the ohh and ahh's and giggles of his sister he was the led to the car and strapped in to the back seat as his sister and mom took their places in the front he looked down at his little bare legs down to the sweet anklets and sweet girly Mary Jane's and blushed deeply at how they now looked just like every little girl who would be at the party. Soon they pulled into the drive way and he was unbuckled and left out his mom arranged his dress she handed him the little present she had got him to give to Mary Beth soon about 15 little girls surrounded him and each one told him what a absolute sweet dress he was wearing as it was very similar to the ones each little girl wore Jenny his sister giggled at the sight of her sissy brother smiling and looking very happy to be at the party, but deep down he was so ashamed at having to appear so sissy and to have to act like he loved it but he had learned that doing just as his mom had told him was much better than the bare bottom spanking and corner time he received when he pouted about his sissyness he smiled and giggled just like all the girls. Soon he was playing pin the tales on the donkey, hop scotch, jump rope and every little girl game you could think of that girls play that a birthday party.

Soon it was time for the gifts to be opened and all the girls including Justin sat cross legged on the floor to watch Mary Beth open each one when she got to Justin's gift he braced himself when she had opened it she squealed a girlish squeal and held up a very girlish baby doll set it was pink and had matching bloomer style panties she read the note it said I hope you like this I love the ones I have just like it love Justin. Giggles and awwwwws were heard among the girls and Justin was so humiliated at the note his mom had wrote and sighed his name now all the girls knew he wore baby doll when he was at home as well. But little did he know that they had stopped thinking about him as a boy long ago so it wasn't any big deal to them. So after cake and ice cream they all watched an American girl movie and talked about how they would have loved to been born back then and would have worn all those sweet dresses Justin just nodded and agreed his feelings to be the same.

Soon it was time for his mom to pick him up as the other girls mother were arriving for them also Justin was relieved that his sister wasn't with his mom as he was told to kiss Mary Beth goodbye on the cheek in little girl fashion and say his thank you and goodbye just as every girl did his mom thanked Mary Beth mother and soon he was strapped into the back seat and driven home when they got there he was mortified to see his sister had a sleep over and there was four girls in the living room as his mom led him through the door tears started to roll down his cheeks which brought giggles to the girls as Jenny introduced her sissy brother to each one, his mom gave him a look that he better be on his little girl best behaviour so he sobbed and curtseyed and said I am so glad to meet you .Bringing more giggles and aww's from the girls, each one told him how adorable he was and Justin just held back tears of shame as tried to give his best sissy smile. Then his sister told them he would be dancing a recital in the park on Bank holiday and each girl promised him they would be there to watch.

Justin curtsied his shameful goodnights and was led up the stairs to the sound of O.M.G he such a fairy and god he so sissy then giggles he creed as his mom undressed him and put him in the baby doll like the one he had just given Mary Beth and tucked him into bed saying goodnight sweety only one more week until your big recital more tears filled his eyes as he drifted off to sleep.