Part 9

As Justin pulled on his silky white tights over his lavender ruffled panties and stepped into his baby blue leotard and reached down behind his bum to pull the rear end down in place like he and his little girl class mates do in class he wondered how he had became such a little sissy in only two weeks had he just gave in or was this who he really was meant to be. Breaking his spell his mom came into his room and told him to put on his lavender soffe shorts and t shirt top doing as his mom told him he then put on his little princess rebooks and put his wrap skirt and toe shoes into his hoof bag along with his face moisturizer and tube of lip gloss for freshening during break. When he looked into the mirror he blushed with shame at seeing the image staring back at him that of a very sissified boy almost a girl but still decently a boy also he grimaced at what was written on his rear end I am a little tiny dancer was stencilled there in white letters put there to show the world just what he was now.

Fluffing hid hair up and tying a pert little lavender bow on top, his mom applied his blusher and lip gloss completing the sickish picture. When they got into the car Justin was once again fastened into the back seat even thought his sister wasn't with them she was at a football game which they would go watch after his lesson when they arrived at the dance studio all his little girl friends greeted him they were also in their baby blue outfits today as well. They all complimented Justine as they complimented him on his cute soffe shorts saying O.M.G their just adorable and it just what you are giggling to each other. Mrs Taylor came out of her office and told the class she had an announcement they all listened. As you all know the the bank hoilday is coming and this year the dance studio is going to present a recital in the town park for the whole town. Shrieks of joy and excitement came from all the girls but Justin just looked forlornly at his smiling mother.Mrs Taylor continued I has chosen your costumes and they will be ready in two weeks giving your moms time to make any adjustments they might need they are red white and blue tutus with white satin bodice and red and blue spaghetti straps you will wear white tights and red frilly anklets over them to give a little girlish look to the outfit also each of you will have a little union flag to wave and will have a tiara on your head I think you all will be absolute sweet and know the town will think so too. Smiles were on everyone's faces except Justin who now started to cry as usual prompting Mary to say O.M.G little cry-baby is starting again bringing giggles to the entire classroom everybody let's get started we will have the practice routine for the recital on Saturday so today we will just continue as usual .

Justin soon found himself alongside Denies trying to mimic her every dainty girlish move which was becoming core natural for him now. At free period time Justin put on his wrap skirt like all the girls and tried to imitate a butterfly as he was instructed to be little Denies fluttering his arms about while wiggling his bum he looked like a sweet little fairy as he moved around the studio amongst the other girls bring a smile to his mother's face soon he was saying his goodbye to his little friends and was being led to the car by his mom. Once in the car he started to sob please mom please don't make me wear that sissy costume in front of the whole town please mom please. Oh stop it you little cry baby Mary was right you have become a cry baby about everything it final you will be in the recital just like every other girl in your class still sobbing Justin realized his mom had just referred to him as a little girl he suddenly felt so sissy and girly that he had become such a little fairy in his moms eyes so fast. Then his mom said oh by the way we need to stop by the photo store and get the pictures Jenny took of your first day at ballet I want to send some to your dad and Granny I know they will love them .Justin couldn't believe she was actually going to send a picture of him in his sissy ballet clothes to his dad he also knew it meant his cousins would see it too his Granny would love showing them to every member of the family new tears now formed in his eyes and soon he was sobbing again as his mom just shook her head.