Part 4

Justine's mom made one more stop ,at claries boutique, this time she let Justin stay in the car, as he sat there he thought about the day, he had gone from being a rough and tumble boy, to feeling like a little sissy girl, he now knew the outfit he had been wearing was a little girls, several people had said that, also he now was enrolled in ballet and was going to be with all girls, and they were all younger than him, he didn't even like hanging around guys younger than him, also he now owned so many sissy girls ballet clothes he can't even remember them all, and heaven knows what else was in the bags at home his mom had gotten earlier, more tears rolled down his cheeks as he wondered where this was all leading, when his mom returned she showed him a lavender sports bags to match his sweat suit they had just got ,look she said this is for all your accessories for ballet, to carry with you to class isn't it sweet, he couldn't answer but did notice the little ballerina pictured on the front, they drove home in silence.

When they got home it was dark, Justin was relived so none of the neighbours could see him again, his sister opened the door and giggled again at seeing her sissy attired brother, hi sweety she said sarcastically. Mom, Justin screamed make her stop, Justins mom just grinned, Now I want you to take all you new things upstairs and put them away. And also the rest of the stuff I bought earlier, Jenny would you please help him, Justin's sister almost fell over herself getting up the stairs to his room to help. Once inside she said well it looks like I am going to have a little sister after all-in can't wait, Justin pleaded with her to stop but she just said no way honey this will be pay back for all the teasing and stuff you have done to me over the last few years so get used to it, Justin just sobbed and started unloading bags as his sister Ooh and Aahed over everything he took out. Oh Justin I had the exact same leotards and tights sets as these ,and look at the cute little undies and socks it looks like you have extras to wear besides ballet class she giggled.

O.M.G look you even have a chiffon wrap skirt, you will look so adorable in it with all your little girl friends during free style period I used to love it, more giggles followed Justin wanted to scream but knew it would do no good so the just put his new sissy clothes in the closet, his new ballet shoes went in beside the princess sneakers he had worn all day, when they got to the bags his mom had got earlier he was shocked to see about six new little girl style short sets with matching tops and two pastel colours Capri pants with girlish embroidery on the legs and back pockets, this made his sister howl with glee knowing her new sissy brother would now be wearing girly clothes not only to ballet but all the time, it hit home to Justin about the same time and more tears of shame now filled his already red eyes, the last item was a pink pair of girlish sandals with little heart shaped buckles and a little wedged heel, his sister told him they were what all the girls his age were wearing now, it only made him feel worst if that were possible. His mom called up to them to come down to dinner, she wanted him in bed early cause he had another big day ahead of him tomorrow the day before his first ballet lesson on Saturday, with the sound of his sister giggling ,he went down the stairs his dainty little anklet clad feet leading the way.