Part 5

Justin slept very little that night, he was so worried about what humiliations the next day held, when his mom came into the room the next morning, she said time to get up sweetheart, he hated when she now called him that, go get in the bath tub I have drawn your water, Justin slowly walked to the bathroom, he could smell the lavender scent from the bubble bath his mom had made for him ,slowly he got in, after he had washed and soaked as he was told to do ,his mom came in and dried him in a big pink fluffy towel and led him to the bedroom. On the bed again was a very sissy outfit which he now knew was meant for a little girl just like the one he had worn yesterday, this one was pastel yellow, the bottoms were Capri pants with embroidered little fairies on the pockets and one on the right rear, the top was a white midriff little t shirt top which had a ruffled neck line and puffy short sleeves with yellow trim to match the pants, also beside it was a yellow pair of the lyre-nylon panties they had bought at the dance wear shop and matching lace topped anklet socks, with the little sandals his mom had gotten him also.

He was mortified to think of people seeing him dressed so totally girly. Tears welled in his eyes and he feel to his knees sobbing to his mom, please, please mom don't make me wear this, oh please noooo. His mom yanked him up and told him to stop his tantrum now, or he would be very sorry and have a very sore bottom, not wanting to be spanked like a baby he reached for the panties, he had just gotten them pulled up when his sister came into his room, giggling at the sight, oh mom this is great, is he going to wear this outfit out today? she was so thrilled to know her brat brother was going to be totally embarrassed again , mom may I come along and can we pick up Marcie too. Justin mother said I sure Mrs Wilson will let you two watch him while I run errands after I tell the hairdresser what I want. Jenny giggled uncontrollably.

Justin couldn't believe his ears he was going to a salon, and his little sister and her friend were going to witness it, he cried softly as he continued to dress, when he had the Capri's on and the little midriff t shirt the sat on the bed and his sister helped him with his adorable little anklets and buckled his sandals in place.

Once Justine was strapped in the back seat and his sister was in his regular place in the front they started towards the mall, but had to stop and pick up Jenny's friend Marcie first, she had always hated Justin and with good reason she had been the receiving of many of his worst teasing .When she got in the first thing Marcie said was ,oh Justine you look so adorable just love your Capri outfit, it's soo you. This sending his sister and mom into fits of laughter, and I saw the cute sandals your wearing in the window of little miss prissy clothing store last week, all the younger girls are wearing them now, more giggles from the front seat could be heard in Justin's burning ears.

Justin just sat there and softly cried as he had done so much recently, when they arrived at the mall his mom unbuckled him and stood him up and straighten his clothes and told him he had better be on his best behaviour and not embarrass her, he just nodded his head and let his mom lead him by the hand into the mall followed by his sister and a giggling Marcie. Once inside he could see aloof kids staring at him and whispering to each other and start to giggle, he wanted to just die, as he walked by he overheard one boy say to a girl my god how could any boy let himself be dressed so sissy and girlish, she reply was well I guess he must be a real fairy boy, Justine felt his face burn red with humiliation they soon were at the salon he had saw his mom go into many times as he used to go to the arcade and wait for her, now hews being led into it along with his sister and her tormenting friend Marcie. A woman approached Justin's mom and said well which one of these cute girls will be getting her hair done today? After giggles from his sister and Marcie his mom told the lady it was her son, pushing Justin forward she said and that he would be getting the hair styled the women just smiled and said well he certainly is a doll, you can see how I mistook him for a girl, more giggling as Justin felt tears from in his eyes again, now sweety don't cry it won't be bad, come along.

Justin was led to a chair and told to get in it, then a pink cape was placed around his body and tied in the back, Jenny and Marcie both sat down in chairs in front of him, then his mother and the stylish were looking over a book, and saying comments, like yes that would be cute and ooh my, I really think he would be adorable in that style, so yes lets go with this style then. He was leaned back into a sink and she started to wash his hair he could smell the fragrance of the shampoo and new it was for girls. then a conditioner was applied and it was left on his hair for a few minute while the stylish talked smoothing over with his mom, he saw his mom shake her head yes .

After his hair was rinsed another bottle was emptied over his head, he didn't know what this was but it kind of stung. After about 15 minutes it was rinsed also and she started to cut, and snip at his hair, he could see the smiling faces of his mom ,sister and Marcie as she worked, she combed his hair down over his forehead and cut it across in a line ,then began on his side ,,he could feel her cutting across the back it felt like it was in a v shape, when finished that she took a clipper and shaved the back of his neck, then started on the top he knew it was parted in the middle but assumed it to be getting it cut the same on both sides, he was then, rolled over to a dryer on wheels and it was put over top of his head and turned and looked at his mom he knew she liked what had been done to him, tears rolled down his red cheeks. Then women sat down next to him and put his fingers in a little bowl of water, then started to unbuckle his sandals and take his little anklets off.

Justin look pleadingly at his mom but knew by her face not to make a scene, so he just sat dreading what was going to be done to him. When the lady was done his toes and fingers were all painted a clear pinkish colour, he wanted to just die of embracement and shame, The look on his moms and sister and Mercie's faces said it all, then the women started to pick the hairs in his eye brows which hurt he cried out several times but didn't dare move, soon she was done and the stylish came over and turned off the dryer and rolled him back to the station she had started her work at, he was kept turned away from the mirror ,but he could hear his mom say to her ooh my its better than I ever dreamed it would be, comments from the other two girls made Justin really start to feel worried at what he might look like now, after about ten minutes of snipping and combing she told his mom well it done ,let's let him see, with that he was turned around to face the mirror, what Justin saw took his breath away and made him feel numb, then a rush of tears started him sobbing uncontrollably he couldn't believe what they had done to him. He heard nothing but giggles and laughter.

What Justin saw breath away it was a very effeminate little boy, not a thirteen year old boy but about 7 or 8 very girly and sweet his eyes tea red, his hair was at least three shades lighter blonde than before and he had little girl bangs perched across his forehead also it was layered and shaped into a famine v behind and his neck was shaved clean like a little girls would be to describe it you would call it a very sweet little girls hair style.

His finger tip were sparkling with a pink tint as were his toes why had him mom done this to him .He screamed at the top of his lungs no I don't want to be a sissy I won't I won't the next thing he knew his mom had yanked him into a bathroom and was pulling down his capri's and panties and started to spank him bare bottom with a brush she had taken from the hairstylist station no please no stop please Justin screamed tears streamed down his redden cheeks as his bottom began to burn will be good mom I promise please stop Mrs Wilson stopped and stood him up pulling up his little panties and Capri pants Justin sobbed from humiliation and pain.

Now you will do as I say and never embarrasses me again do you understand? Justin just nodded his head and sniffled now you will go out and ask the hair stylist to fix your hair again then you will thank her and apologize for being such a brat and you will smile the biggest sissy smile you can do you understand? Justin sniffled and nodded yes he was lead out into the salon seeing his tears Jenny and Marcie both giggled again causing Justin to blush mam would you please fix my hair like it was before I threw a tantrum like a baby? And I am very sorry for my fit more giggles followed his sissy apology as he also gave her a very sweet sissy smile. Certainly honey she replied jump back up here she once again fussed and comb his new hair style tail she was satisfied when she started to put his anklets back on his mom told her no I think we should let him show off his pretty panted toes to everyone Justin just cringed but kept his smile.

The stylist ask him if it was true he was starting ballet tomorrow he just nodded yes oh that so sweet to see a boy wanting to do such a girlish thing I think its wonderful. And I hope you make allot of new friends there .I just know you be a lovely little dancer with that Justin thanked her for his very pretty hairdo and she told him it was called a pixie cut perfect for you now. You're just like the darling little fairy's on your Capri pants. More giggles from his sister and Marcie were heard as his mom led him from the salon into the mall.