Part 6

Justin immediately saw kids locking at him and laughing he was being led like a little child now by his mom and soon they were followed by about eight kids he could hear their comments of god what a complete sissy and look at his party lines has wearing girls undies to oh god what a sissy this boy is. Justin could feel his face burn and new tears form in his eyes at the humiliating comments soon they came to the piercing pagoda his mom told the girl that her son wanted to get his ears pierced.

The girl who was about seven teen giggled as did the kids who had followed them plus his sister and Marcie could hardly contain their laughter his mom nudged him and he smiled and told the girl please would you pierce his ears. Sure sweety, no problem you can just sit up here with this other little girl. I am about to do her. You two sweet little darlings can get it done together .Justin had never felt so childish and girly in his whole life sitting on a stool beside a little girl of about three years old they both were sniffling but for different reasons the girl told them both not to cry it wouldn't hurt then she told his mom they had a special on today that if you bought earring you got a matching necklace Justin cheeks burned even more hearing that. When his mother had finally picked out a pair she gave them to the girl they were a cute little fairy with wings. oh my the girl said their so sweet and just perfect for him they match the little fairy's on his pants and his sweet hair style. This also this brought a lot of renewed laughter to the crowd who was now watching the little sissy and the three year old little girl getting their ears done together.

Justin herd a little click and felt a tiny prick and he had two little fairies now on each of his ears the little girl got two diamond clipped in hers they both looked so adorable sitting there trying not to cry .After the girl gave both moms instructions on the care of the ears both got the little necklace put around their necks .Justin felt as if his world had come to an end he was let down and his mom took his hand he had to thank the girl for his pretty earrings and smiled and told the little girl goodbye also. His sister told him awe you just made you first new little friend, and giggled uncontrollably then she told the kids who had watched this sissy spectacle that her sissy brother had begged her mom to let him get his ears done and she had finally given in more ewes and oh god what a sissy fairy burned in Justin's ears as his mom led him back down the mall and hopefully home. But she stopped at sears entrance and told Jenny to watch Justin while she made one more purchase Justin cringed at the sound of that then was made to sit between his sister and Marcie on a bench while his mom went into the store about ten minutes later she came out and said ok lets go home .Justin was relived but still felt his world had just changed forever and a single tear ran down his reddened cheeks as they left the mall.

Once inside the car he was strapped into the back seat beside Marcie while his sister now took his seat in front next to his mom Justin now felt like he was the youngest child Marcie just looked at him he thought his humiliation was over for the now but his mom asked who is up for McDonalds both girl screamed we are at the same time as his mom turned into the cark park Justin asked if he could stay in the car as he wasn't hungry without even an answer he was pulled from the car by his sister and Marcie and they followed his mom in. Inside there were about twelve kids from his school sitting at different tables.

When they entered a giggling started across the restaurant as each kid recognized Justin as the sissy boy between his sister and her friend. Justin wanted to die of embarrassment at being seen like he was by so many kids from his school until then no one from his school had seen him in his sissy state now it would be all over school in the fall how he spent his summer as if his sister wouldn't tell everybody any way. They sat while his mom went to order the food when she came back she sat their food down and gave Jenny and Marcie theirs then she put a girls happy meal in front of Justin. He couldn't believe that she had gotten him the childish meal inside was a small hamburger a small fry and small coke also a little plastic figure of the little mermaid when he pulled it out of the box giggles could be heard all over the restaurant, his faced burned hot and tears started to form again in his eyes .He just sat with his face locking down as he ate and held his little mermaid figure as his mom had told him to.

Leaving the restaurant he could hear laughter and the comment, oh my god he has become a total fairy and god did you see he even had on girls undies and did you see the hair style totally girly Justin just sobbed as he was once again put into the back seat. Once home he was told to go up stairs and wash his face and take off his outfit and to wait in his room for his mom while Jenny and Marcie turned on the TV to watch a movie even thought it was only seven he was told to get ready for bed. His mom came into his room and went to his closet and removed a pink long nightie from its hanger he had never seen it before and guessed she must have got it that morning, as she came to him he noticed it had a picture of Barbie on the front he instantly said no please mom don't make me wear it but his mom just told him not to be silly that it was perfect for him now that he had become so girly and he would find that he would like it once he got it on him .She slipped the nylon gown over his head and straitened the little puffy sleeves and made sure the cute little bow in front was even now go down and say goodnight to your sister and Marcie then come back up and get in bed. A shamed face Justin slowly walked down the stairs to say goodnight to his sister and friend as told.

When he entered the living room both girls broke into uncontrollable laughter and giggle fits at his cute little adorable nightie his tears rolled down his cheeks as he said good night to each girl and turned to leave but his sister said good night little sissy brother I can't wait to see your first day in ballet tomorrow I just know you're going to adore it. Justin cringed when she reminded him of what tomorrow would bring. When he got back in his room his mom tucked him in bed and said get a goodnights sleep darling I want you fresh for your very first ballet lesson. He cried thinking how just four days ago he was a typical boy looking forward to a summer of playing ball swimming and hanging with his friends now his summer would be spent dancing and being with his new friends a lot of little girls. And being humiliated by his sister at ever chance.