The Answer is You

Kian's POV:
I went to the hospital to visit Kyungsoo but he wasn't in his room?
Me: " Um, where's Patient Do Kyungsoo? " Nurse: " He went home with crutches today. " Me: " Thank you. " He went home? Already? Without telling me? I rushed back to the dorms and went to EXO's room. As soon As I knocked, Suho opened the door. Suho: " Kian! Come on In! " I see Kyungsoo already cooking? Me: " Hey! Are you supposed to be moving around already? " Kyungsoo: " Sit down on the table! " I go the table and sat down.
Me: " Why did you prepare all of this? "
Kyungsoo: " A date. A Proper one. "
Me: " I've never tried Spaghetti Kimchi before! It's really good! " It was silent for a while until Kyungsoo asked me a question.. A question I knew that was coming.. " Will.. you be my Girlfriend? " That one simple question that came out of nowhere.. That one simple question I didn't know how to respond to.
" Why me? "
Kyungsoo:
" Because your the only one I see.. The only one who makes my heart race.
The Answer Is you. "
We Gaze into each others eyes in silence.
I responded " Yes. "

Kyungsoo's POV:
It's been 3 days since Kian & I have been going out. She's been a real help around the dorm. I watched her rehearsal with Kai for the SMTOWN concert, and Kai still looks at her the way I look at Kian. Chanyeol: " How's you and Kai? " I didn't respond, because Even I don't know what's going on with us. Chanyeol: " You and Kai have been together ever through thick and thin, I don't think you guys should fight over this one girl. "
" She's not just a Girl. She's special. I know why Kai is also in Love with her. You just don't get it. "

I slowly walk away with my crutches.

Kian's POV:
This week has been a slump. The only thing that makes my day is Kyungsoo. I've never been this happy in my life.

Kai: " You ready? " Me: " I've always been! " Today is the SMTOWN concert. The concert Kai & I have been practicing for 24/7.

After Kai & I performed, my Manger handed me a script.

Me: " What's This? "
Manger: " After You & Kai performed there have been dating scandals about you guys, Soo Man wanted to put you two in a commercial and use this to boost up your popularity. " Me: " Dating Scandals? " When I got to the dorm I went to Vocal lessons. My Vocal Coach was strict. We were practicing for 12 Hours.. Well I was.

5:37am: Go to sleep, don't tire yourself out!
-Kyungsoo

5:39am: Can't I have a commercial to shoot in 30 minutes.
-Kian

5:40am: Come by the dorm later, fighting!!
-Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo's POV:
I thought I should give her bracelet back, I still don't know what the meaning is to it. I thought I should add on to her collection.
I went to the store with the help of my Manger Hyung and bought her an infinity neckless.

Once I got back to the dorm I saw Kian asleep on the couch. I placed the Infinity neckless on the table and grabbed a few blankets and kept Kian warm. *BEEP* *BEEP*

I picked up Kian's phone and Read her Text Message.

5:38pm: Did you tell him yet? I told you, you can't fall in Love! "
-Yuri

What does she mean by can't fall in Love?

Kian's POV:
How did I get here? I got up feeling drowsy, tired... not too well..
Kyungsoo: " You're up! "
" You don't look to well, are you sick? "
He touched my forehead with his warm hand. " I'm fine. " I replied.
Kyungsoo: " I wanted to give you this. "
He said as he handed me a box, I opened the box and saw an Infinity neckless. I look at him.
Kyungsoo: " I wanted to give you something that will make you remember me. "
He puts it around my neck and we gave each other a warm smile.
I pulled him downstairs and, into the Vocal room. Me: " It's kind of number 5 on my List to sing a duet with you. " Kyungsoo: " Number 5? What's number 1? " Me: " Let's sing a duet and focus on number 5 first. "

We sang EXO's new Ballad song
" The Answer Is you. " We really synced and connected together.
Me: " Number 5 check. "

Kyungsoo: " Kian, I wrote a new song dedicated to you. Inspired by you. I wanted you to be the first to hear it. "

Kyungsoo started singing passionately.

" Tell Me What Is Love?
Forgetting you who doesn't love me
Living life as it pleases me
But you never disappear from my mind
In the end
Why are you always pushing me away
The more you are this way, the closer I try to get, am I too selfish
Every thoughts are like this, I can't escape
Is this thing really love?
I haven't prepared for the separation, wait a minute
Waiting actually seems unending, has no limit
Calling out to you that never replies, with only the sound of echoes coming back
Ohhhhh~~
Even if I hate the me that continues to live although I lost you
But I pray 'One day'
Tell me what is love
Tell me what is love "

I haven't seen him like this, this is a side of Kyungsoo I haven't seen. I liked it.

A/V: Hey Guys! Posted D.O's Solo song " Tell Me What Is Love " In the beginning there If you want to hear it! Thank you for reading so far!
Will Update soon!!~