This Ends Here.

Idol Kian & EXO's D.O [Confirmed] to be acting together!
It is stated the Kian & D.O are close friends. Being from the same agency this isn't the first time they've worked together. They will once again take the big screen as the Main characters in the New Drama "I Remember you" Along side, Actors Kim Soo Hyun and Kim So Eun! Please Anticipate these two's Chemistry!

Kyungsoo's POV:
Pa-partner? Kian & I exchanged nervous glances. "Kian-ssi, please sit beside D.O-ssi." What's that jerk doing here. I intensely stared. "D.O-ssi?" "Ye-Yeah?" "Please have a seat." "Okay, we're waiting on the others." Just then the other 2 actors walked in. "There we go! Please sit in front of Kian-ssi and D.O-ssi. "Have you all read the script well? We're here to talk about your characters and the concept of the story." I looked at the other to leads. Wah, Kim So Eun is so pretty! And Kim Soo Hyun is so Handsome he's so thin. "Kian-ssi?" I quickly looked away. "Yes!?"' "Lets talk about your Character first." Everyone looked at me, including Kyungsoo. "Ah, ye-yes." "Your character is named Kim Yeon Hee. She comes from a poor family. She is a strong and independent women. While Kyungsoo's is the complete opposite. Kyungsoo your name in this drama is Han Kang Woo, you Are the Celebrity. In this drama your a solo artist, Your A Jerk. You are rude and selfish. But it all changes when you meet Kim Yeon Hee, which is Kian. So Eun, your Character is named Lee Ji Yi. The Best Friend of Kim Yeon Hee. You fall in Love with Han Kang Woo. Soo Hyun, your Character is named Shin Woo Hyun. The Best Friend of Han Kang Woo. You fall In Love with Kim Yeon Hee. Then later on realize you've had a crush on her in the past. This develops a Love Square? Lets call it a Love Square. The Story is about Han Kang Woo Falling In Love with Kim Yeon Hee. You guys were all best friends met when you were children but got separated for some reason. You all soon reunite 16 Years later. Kim Yeon Hee gets a Job as the maid for Kyungsoo. " I have to act all this out with Kyungsoo? I sighed Heavily.. "Kian-ssi? Are you okay with the script." "Yes." I lied..

Kyungsoo's POV:
Surprisingly the meeting went well, it looked like Kian was less mad at me.
Once the meeting was over I asked Kian if she wanted a ride to the dorm.
"No it's okay, I have to practice for the SMTOWN Concert. Let's go Oppa."
Oppa? Hul, I was bubbling up with anger. So Eun: "I look forward to working with you D.O-ssi." "Oh Ye-yes." I bowed and greeted her goodbye.

Kian's POV:
[12:28pm]: Kian-ssi? Can we talk for a moment? I'll be in practice room #3.
-Changmin

that was unexpected, Sunbae & I aren't even close..
-------
"Sunbae!" "Oh Kian-ah!" He quickly stood up. "Is it just the two of us?" "Yeah." It must've been something important. "I want to work on a duet with you." "Ye-yeah??" "I figured, you improved a lot, I wanted to try working with you." Why does he want to work with me all of a sudden? "That sounds fun sunbae, sure!" He smiled with excitement. "Have you had lunch yet?"
"Actually I haven't had breakfast or dinner." "Come to the dorm i'll cook for you." "No, sunbae i'll cook for you! I can cook well." "We'll see about that." As we left the practice room, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It was quite heavy. "Have you been working out Sunbae?" "Yeah. Why?"
"Your arm is Quite heavy!" "Oh Sorry! Have you been working out?" He said as he squeezed my arm. "Yah! Sunbae! That hurts!" "Lets go to the gym later okay?" "Aren't you busy?" I asked. "No, I'm preparing to leave for the military.." "Oh yeah." As soon as the mood became down, the elevator doors opened. "Oh Xiumin! Kyungsoo!"
Xiumin: "Hyung! Want to go the gym later?" "Actually I was going with Kian." I looked at Kyungsoo who looked to have a lot of things on his mind. My eyes started getting watery.
"If you want you can go with Xiumin Sunbae." My voice was shaky."I want to help you thou-" He stopped his words, and bent close to my face. "Are you okay?" I blinked quickly. Tears go back in, don't cry in front of Kyungsoo. "Ye-yeah, I think something flew into my eye." "Let me check." His face close to mine he looked at my eyes. Look at him this close he was actually quite handsome.
He blew on my eye. "It's done!" Kyungsoo quickly separated us. "Oh, sorry Sunbae." Xiumin: "I'll just text you, see you later Hyung." Without saying another word Kyungsoo went to the practice room alone. "Lets go."

Kai's POV:
It's time. I'm going to ask Kian out again. I thought maybe this time she'd say yes. I prepared my speech, is it too much? I went to the rooftop and prepared a meal. "Thanks for the help Hyung!" Baekhyun: "As long as you promised to help me. Good luck!"
I quickly grabbed out my phone and dialled her number.

-"Hello?"
-"Kian-ah, meet me at the rooftop now."
-"Ye-yeah?!"

I quickly hung up. And Smiled. This is it.

Kyungsoo's POV:
This won't do.. I walked back and forth in the practice room. Firstly I have to talk to Kai. I need to settle things. This ends now. I went up to the dorm and saw the members in excitement. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Behind me was Lay Holding a cake. Chen: "Kyungsoo, Congratulations on this drama!" I smiled in happiness. "Thanks guys, truthfully it's been a while since I smiled." Chanyeol: "Yeah, we know. Thats why we threw you this Party!"
Baekhyun: "I Heard your doing this drama with Kian-ssi." I couldn't get that off my mind the whole day and once I finally got it off my shoulders he reminded me again.. Thanks Baekhyunnie. "Where's Kai?" I asked.
Baekhyun: "Up on the rooftop, he's doing a surprise for Kian." "Surprise?"
I quickly ran outside and pressed the elevator button repeatedly. I quickly took the stairs. I ran up 5 floors, I hope I'm not too late. Once I got up. I saw Kian Hugging Kai. I saw Kian with a fake smile. I know her well enough to know that. Is it over? No! I won't give up. "Kian-ah!" I yelled. Quickly they separated. "Kyungsoo." I quickly grabbed her hand. "I won't say sorry, but please come back to me." "Kyungsoo, I gave you chances. You never took them. You coldly Ignored me for almost a month now. There were times where I wanted to just go to you, but you weren't there. You promised to Fight for me, to always be at my side. I thought you looked like a man of your word. But I guess not." She was crying heavily, i've never seen her cry this much. Then in a second my eyes were getting watery. With my Trembling voice, I spoke. "I Love you."
"Kyungsoo, that's enough." He quickly wrapped his arm around Kian." "Lets go." With my knees on the floor, I felt week. I felt as if it was the end of the world, My world.. Tears kept running down my face. Breathing heavily, I cried all night on the rooftop. This is the first, and last time i'm gonna be like this."