Don't Say Sorry! (Chapter 18)

[Back At The Hotel]

Kyungsoo's POV:
Kai: " Why does Kian remember me but, not everyone else?" I had to tell them sooner or later.. I sighed heavily. "Kian.. has memory loss. She got into an accident on her way to see me. I feel like this is all my fault.. If only I didn't tell her to meet me. My selfish self seriously.." Suho: " Kyungsoo she'll remember! She has to!" Chen: " We'll help you as much as we can." "Her memories haven't returned for 3 years! What if they never return?" Kai: " What If.."

Kian's POV:
Tae Kyung (Sunbae): " Did you meet him?" "Who?" I responded. "Your first love." My first love? "Kim Jongin-ssi? How did you know?" " I saw you. You're one of the fewest people who go to this park." "Ah! I wasn't with Jongin. I was with Kyungsoo.. Oh Yeah! By Chance... Did you know I have memory loss??" He stopped for a moment. "Sunbae?" He intensely stared at me with his big eyes. "Sorry Kian-ah."
He knew? "You knew? Why didn't you tell me! Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?!" I was raging with anger..
"Your memories then were so painful, Remember when we first met??"

**FLASHBACK**
[At The Hospital]

(Sunbae) Tae Kyung's POV:

Aish, my leg hurts, I shouldn't have went snowboarding.. "KIAN-AH!"
I grabbed my crutches and turned to see a girl crying.. she running towards me. She looks really sick..
"Excuse?" I ask her. Kian: " Move aside!" "Oh! Your Korean? I think its best for you to go back inside, it looks like your condition isn't too well.." "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING." Just like that she ran off, I suddenly chased after her as fast as I could. When I saw her, she was lying on the ground. I rushed towards her. Driver: "Oh My, I didn't see her! I'll get the Nurses!" I lifted her head. "Please Hurry! She's loosing a lot of blood!!" I yelled at the driver. "Kyungsoo.." She mumbled. "Yes? No this is Tae Kyung."
"Kyungsoo, I-I'm sorry." Just like that she blacked out.
**END OF FLASHBACK**

Kyungsoo's POV:
Xiumin: "Yah, shouldn't you be spending Christmas Eve with us?" "Sorry Hyung, I feel suffocated. I'm going for a walk i'll be back quickly"

I went to the park where Kian and I met. Its true, not a lot of people go here.. But, just then I saw Kian.. with that jerk... I ran towards them.
"Kian-ah! Annyeong!" I looked at her noticing her crying. I grabbed the jerk's collar shirt. "What the hell did you do?" "Let go, you don't know anything." "Son of a-" Out of know where he punched me. I knew I had to fight back.
Kian: "Stop! Sunbae i'll see you later, Kyungsoo lets go." Tae Kyung: "Kian-ah!" "Don't look back, don't go for guys like him who don't even care to chase after you when you leave.." "Kyungsoo.. I have a lot of questions, want to go to this rooftop cafe with me?" "Lets go." I responded.
--------
We headed up the elevator, and once we got up I saw a breath taking view. "Wow!" I yelled. "I'll go get us some coffee from that machine over there." "Are you sure it's okay to be here this late?" "Yeah!" Just then I got a text message from Kai.

[11:03pm] Hyung, it's almost Christmas! We're about to Celebrate soon! Where are you? Come back quickly!
-Kai

" Who is it?" "Oh, just Kai." "Kai? Oh! Kim Jongin!" "Yeah. I think I have to go, sorry Kian-ah! I think we should both head back to our families before Christmas." "Oh, right! I have to go to my mom. Lets go!" As we left we saw the door were chained. "Omo! Excuse me! Anyone here? There are still people here!!" She yelled. "We're gonna catch a cold from being outside! I'll call someone." Just then my phone died. "Aish!" "What?" "I ran out of battery. Wheres your phone?" "In my bag which is over there!" "Is there a payphone around here?" I asked " Yeah Inside.. Lets go In view ride! Hopefully we won't freeze in there." She suggested.

Kian's POV:
Why did I have to get stuck here... Ah its cold. "Come Closer." Kyungsoo & I were sitting on the cold floor, stuck on the rooftop cafe. "Eh? You must be crazy." "It'll be warmer trust me." He moved close to me, our bodies touched. It was warm.. He was a warm person.
" Sorry.." "For What Kian-ah?" "Its my fault we're stuck here. Sorry, we couldn't see our families. " "Its not your fault, we'll be out tomorrow morning, don't worry. Oh Yeah, Merry Christmas! I finally celebrated this one with you. Thank you for being with me this Christmas. Also.. Thank you for giving me a Miracle this Christmas. "
" Kyungsoo, sorry I don't remember anything.. Sorry I-" "Don't say sorry."
Just then, I remembered something..
Jongin was there, at the beach.. I've heard those words..
"Kyungsoo, 3 Years ago did I go to the beach with Jongin?"
" Not just with Jongin, you went with the entire SM Family. You went with your unnies, sunbae-nims, EXO, and me." "SM Entertainment?!" "Yeah, you still have a contract with them." "I Do?! I'm a Celebrity?" "Yeah." "Let me ask you one more question.. How is it, that you know everything about me? Everything about my past? What were we?"

Kyungsoo's POV:
It's been 3 hours, surprisingly it wasn't awkward. I look at the time 3:33am.
Why can't I sleep? Is it Jet Lag? I look at Kian to see that she fell asleep. She must be doing better without me.. I lay her head on my shoulder. I smiled, and thought to myself.. How great is this Christmas so far?
-------
Tae Kyung's POV:
" I'm home!" I yelled. "Omo, Son! Why is your face like that? Did you fight? Why did you come home just now?" "Mom i'm tired." I Quickly went into my room. That Jerk... He thinks Just because he's famous i'll let him off easy? I grabbed my phone and searched up EXO. Just then Articles of Kian popped up. EXO Kai & Idol Han Kian Dating! What the? I searched up images, She is an Idol? Pictures of her showed up with SNSD's Taeyeon & Tiffany, TVXQ's Changmin, SHINee's Jonghyun, and.... EXO's D.O and Baekhyun. She was apart of the SM Family? No Way...

Kian's POV:
" Excuse me? Please don't do that here." I woke up to see an old man staring at me. "Don't do.... what?" I look to my right and first thing I saw was... Lips? I looked up and saw his Nose, then eyes.. Kyungsoo? "AH!" I pushed him away." Aishh, That Hurt!" "Then why were our faces so close together?" I got up and then rapidly went to get my bag. I checked my phone to see my mom going crazy with her text messages and calls. "Im dead... I'm ruined!!" Just then a phone call from Sunbae Came. I answered:

Kian: "Sunbae I can't talk now! I'll see you later!"

Just then Kyungsoo called " Kian-Ah!" "Yeah??" " You left your Scarf."

Tae Kyung:"Kian! Who was that? By chance the jerk? why is he with you so early?? Kian! Answer me! "
Kian: " Bye Sunbae! Don't be late for later!"

I quickly hung up then ran towards the exit. "Kian, shouldn't we eat breakfast first?" "I'm dead, Kyungsoo I can't."
He furiously grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?" I yelled. He gazed into my eyes. "I'll take responsibility for you. Lets go."

Authors Note:
Hello! Was this Chapter too boring? Sorry! Please anticipate for the next chapter! I'll do Better! Thank you for reading!