Chapter 28

Kian's POV:

I was too embarrassed to even walk out of the airport.. How can I face everyone in a situation like this?

Manger: " I Can sneak you at the back, If you want."

Me: "No, I have to face this.."

I walked outside the airport full of confidence. I Ignored what everyone was saying and put a fake smile on my face.. I had to deal with this sooner or later.

Kyungsoo's POV:

Suho: "Calm down Kyungsoo she'll be at the hotel anytime now."

I couldn't take this anymore.. It's my fault.. I knew she would get into scandals like this but what did I do? Nothing..

Chanyeol: "I knew this would happen."

I quickly dialed my phone.. No answer.. Is she at the hospital treating her wounds?? She should be here by now..

Kai: " This would've never happened if you hadn't have showed up at the hospital.."

Me: "What?"

Chanyeol: " Stop, not again. Kai, be sincere with your feelings, because its involving another girl in it. "

Since when does Chanyeol care about Seohyun?

Me: " Chanyeol, since when did you care about Seohyun?"

Chanyeol: "I-I don't. I care about us. And you guys are breaking us apart by always fighting. "

Chen: "Kai, I thought you were over Kian?"

I stared into Kai's eyes. I knew it, this was too good to be true..

Manger Hyung walked in finally lighting up my mood with three simple words. "Kian Is Here."
I rushed to Kian's room.. I looked at her from head to toe.

Me: "Are you okay?"

I stared at her, looking at her watery eyes.. She wasn't..

Kian: "Of Course.."

Me: "You don't have to lie Kian.. It's just me."

She quickly came running into my arms. I stroked her her hair.. I wanted to say everything is going to be fine, but I wasn't sure myself..

Kian: "I shouldn't have returned, You should've moved on without me. I should've just stayed with Tae Kyung Sunbae.. He's gone Kyungsoo.. He's really gone.."

Me: " You can't go back to the past, and fix your mistakes.. but, i'll be here right next to you no matter what. "

Kai's POV:
Seo-Hyun: "Oppa, what is it you wanted to tell me?"

I was finally being sincere with my feelings, I just felt pity for SeoHyun..

Me: "Lets break up."

SeoHyun: " Oppa, we haven't even dated for a week and your already breaking up with me?"

Me: "I'm still in love with Kian.."

Seo Hyun's POV:

Kai: " I'm still In love with Kian.."

I couldn't help but cry..

Me: "Then why did you say yes?"

Kai: "I felt Pity for you. That's all."

Chanyeol: "Don't you think your words are a bit too harsh??"

Me: "What are you doing here?! So embarrassing! "

I quickly left and went to Kian's room.

Kian: "Seo Hyun Unnie?" Anger filled my body as soon as I saw her.. I couldn't help it. I slapped her hard right across the face.