Enough

Kai's POV:
After Kian & I shot our commercial, I saw Kian asleep on the dressing room couch. I smiled. I called my manger Hyung and told him to get the car ready. I gently picked up Kian, and carried her to the car.

As we head to the dorm, Her head was leaning on my shoulder. I look at her rosy pink cheeks and softly touched them. Manger: " Does Kyungsoo know you're filming this commercial with Kian? " " No.. " " I thought he was dating Kian? " I look at Kian, who was snoring. " Dating? "

Once we got to the dorms, we saw a couple of fans waiting. I didn't care. I wanted the whole world to know that I love Kian. Manger: " Let's go to the back " " No. I'm taking Kian down here " " Kai, No That's- " I opened the door and fans came and took pictures.
I lifted Kian into my arms. Fans: " Oppa are you guys dating? " " Do you Like Kian? " " Why are you carrying her? " Ignoring all the comments I carried her into mine & Kyungsoo's room.

Kyungsoo's POV:
EXO-K Members have gathered in the practice room. Me: " Kian has been sleeping all day.. Cancelling her Schedules, not eating, getting up. I've been sending her messages but no answers.. " Baekhyun: " Maybe she's sick because of you Kyungsoo? " " Me Why?! " Kai: " Enough. I'm checking up on her. " I grab Kai's wrist before he could leave. " Let go. " " Kai lets talk about this. I've have enough. " I replied
" Enough? Imagine me. I've been staring at Kian from afar, you don't think I don't know you guys are dating? I can't even sleep in my own room anymore because she's always with you. I've had enough. Kyungsoo, I haven't felt this way since we were 8 years old.. I've only had my Eyes on Her. " Chanyeol: " Kai! " Suho: " KAI! "
Me: " You... knew her before? " Kai left slamming the door without saying a word. Baekhyun: " Kai's.. just upset.. "

Kian's POV:
So, I've been in bed for 2 days now... Been only drinking water & eating granola bars. Thinking to myself...
What the heck? Why am I so stupid?
Kai... was My first Crush When we were 8 Years old.

*Flashback*
Kai: " You really don't remember anything? " " What am I supposed to remember? " I replied " Didn't you feel it? When we were dancing on stage together? " He pulled out an Infinity bracelet similar to mine. " Is this.. Mine? " " You gave me this when we were 8 years old.. When- When you left for the states to get... Cancer Treatments. " " You.. know about my condition? How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me earlier? " Next thing I knew tears were running down my face. " I knew from the moment I knew you you were Han Kian. I also know that's the reason why you can't fall in love. The reason why your so afraid. Don't be afraid.. Kian, I'm Kim JongIn, Remember? "
*End of Flashback*

Kai's POV:
** FLASHBACK (5 Months ago)
Back at the Airport**
Chanyeol: " Kai, you need to practice your Japanese. " " Baekhyun Will teach me! " I replied. EXO just landed back in South Korea. As I walk with my luggage, A girl caught my eye.. She looks similar.. As soon as she fell, I tried walking to her to help her up, but suddenly Kyungsoo walks out of nowhere and helps her. The airport became suddenly quiet. Sehun:
" Hyung lets go! "

Back at the dorm, I can't stop thinking about her. Chanyeol: " Kyungsoo yah! "
I look at Kyungsoo, and saw he had an infinity bracelet. Chanyeol: " Then I'll just take this. What is this? Are you confessing? " Kyungsoo: " No it's the girl from the Airport. "

Infinity bracelet? I took out my infinity bracelet in my bag. It was similar. Who is she? The next day I saw her outside the company. I look at her closely.
Kyungsoo: " Kian? what are you doing here? " Baekhyun: " Did you come to see Kyungsoo? " I walked right in the dorm and thought about it more.. It bothered me for days.. Until One day, I saw her Dancing, after she got recruited, she was Talking to herself, she is cute. It reminded me of my first crush.
" Han Kian. "