The perfect day. ( Chapter 6 )

Kian's POV:

I was on my way to the practice room when My Manger called me to his office. Once I arrived he told me I got a small part in a music video! I was so excited! My manger drove me to the set. Wow, this is the first time i've ever been on set of a music video! I got my hair and makeup done and got changed. Once I got changed I checked my phone, Kyungsoo sent me a message:

7:05pm: Did you eat breakfast? Have a good first day of practice! Fighting!

-Kyungsoo

2:45pm: Yes I did! Sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy practicing! My manger told me I'm gonna be on a music video! I'm really excited! I'll talk to you later! Thank you Kyungsoo!

-Kian

After i've replied to Kyungsoo I look up and saw... Kyungsoo?! What's he doing here? Did he come here to see me? He was smiling at his phone.. Did he receive my message? I look to my phone to see I got another message:

2:48pm: Really? I'm so happy for you! Good job Kian! I'll see you later!

-Kyungsoo

He did see my message! I smile at him. Once he turned he saw me.. Omg I hope he didn't catch me smiling at him! So embarrassing. He walks towards me and I go on my phone and acted like I didn't see him.

Kyungsoo: " Kian? " Me: " Oh! Hey Kyungsoo! What are you doing here? " " I'm here to film my music video remake for EXO 90: 2014! What about you? " " This is the set where i'm supposed to be to film a music video! " We were silent until the director came up to the both of us. Director: " Oh hey, I see you've met your partner for this music video Kyungsoo. "

" PARTNER?! " We were both so shocked! I can't believe My first Music video's gonna be with Kyungsoo! Director: " Yes, partner! Kian will be playing the Saseng, and Kyungsoo as Kyungsoo haha. Okay! Places! Lets do a rehearsal! " We were all in our places, and started. I had to act like I was obsessed Kyungsoo, like a Sasang fan. Kyungsoo is so cute. We were acting like we were in a coffee shop. He was smiling at me.. I feel like he wasn't acting when he was smiling at me. I feel like he has sincere feelings towards me. Like.. like I do to him.

Kyungsoo's POV:

PARTNER?! She's my Saseng Fan?

How cute! Haha, I'm gonna love this! Because, i'm gonna spend the past few days with her. The director told us to go to our places to start rehearsing. I start acting. I smile at her. We were both in the coffee shop set. Once we were done rehearsing my manger drove us back to our dorms. Kian: " Good Job today! "

" You too! Your really good. " " Thank you, you too! " Once we got to our dorms we went in our rooms right away. I feel like things are still awkward between Kian and I. I go outside to the park to get some fresh air and to stop thinking about Kian. I put on disguise and went out. I was walking around and noticed the moon and stars. It was really bright. It was beautiful! I look at a girl on the bench staring at them too. Those black converse shoes look familiar though. It couldn't be her.. there's probably about millions of people who wear converse. I walk by past her to check if it was her.. It wasn't.. *sigh*

Kian's POV:

When we got back to the dorms, I was exhausted. I couldn't stop thinking about Kyungsoo. Is it just a coincidence or faith that we were paired for the Music Video? It could've been any trainee.. but nope, it was me. I was overthinking too much.. I decided to take a walk in the park. I put on a disguise to make sure fans don't see me. I may have not debuted yet but, that viral video of Kyungsoo & I is still going on.. I head out at the park and sat down on the bench. I think about my feelings to Kyungsoo, I do like him. Okay, I admit it. I fell for him for the first time at the airport. I look above my head and saw the stars and moon shining brightly. Until a guy suddenly walked passed me and covered the moonlight. I stare at him.. for a second he looked like Kyungsoo.. It probably wasn't.. I was probably just paranoid, or hungry. I got up and went to a store to get some ramen.

I sat down and started eating ramen and snacks. When I saw the same man from the park that looks like Kyungsoo again. Am I this paranoid? I stuff my mouth with ramen and snacks.

Kyungsoo's POV:

I walk past the girl that looks like Kian, and went to get some food. I didn't feel like spending a lot of money. So I just ate some ramen at the closest store. When I sat down I saw the same girl.. Is she following me? Did she notice that I'm D.O?

I better eat fast, it could be a Saseng fan. I look at her again and saw her Stuffing her face with ramen. I smile a little. It reminded me of Kian.. She eats a lot like that. It was cute. I got up to throw away my trash, the trash can was next to her table. I had to be careful not to get caught. I quietly walked up to the garbage can without eye contact, but I look again. It was a Sasang Fan! but, It was my Sasang Fan.. It was Kian!

Kian's POV:

The man's walking up to me? Did he notice me? I put my hoodie up and started eating faster. He walked past me, to throw away the trash, but then. He sat beside me.. " Your eating too fast your gonna choke. " that voice.. Is it? Me: " Kyungsoo? " He took off his shades and hoodie, " Hey Kian! " I took off my sunglasses and hoodie and smiled back at him.

Me: " What are you doing here? Are you following me? " Kyungsoo: " Haha, no. I um- just went to get fresh air! " " Me too, I should be practicing right now but. I decided to stroll around the park. " Once I was done eating we walked home together.

Kyungsoo: " So rehearsal again tomorrow my Saseng Fan! " " Haha, Is that your nickname for me now? "

" No, don't worry. " " Thank you. "

Kyungsoo: " The stars and moon are looking especially bright today! "

" Yeah, you noticed too huh? " " Who wouldn't? " " True, true. " Kyungsoo:

" Is Kai teaching you choreography well? " " Yeah! He's a good teacher! "

Kyungsoo suddenly stops walking for a moment. I kept walking until he grabbed my hand. Me: " Oh sorry, Why'd you stop? "

Kyungsoo's POV:

We were walking back to our dorms and had a conversation. I felt like we got closer and closer. I bring up Kai because I want to know If Kian has feelings for him. I stop walking for a moment and thought this would be a perfect time to.. confess my feelings towards Kian. " Oh, I'm sorry! Why'd you stop? " Me: " Kian. Do- Do you have feelings for Kai? " " Why do you suddenly ask that? " " Because, I saw you guys in the practice room close to each other face to face.. " " Oh, that was by accident. Why didn't you tell me you saw that? "

Kian's POV:

As we were walking home, Kyungsoo suddenly brings up Kai. He was still holding my hands. He tells me he saw what happened in the practice room.. I'm surprised... Me: " No.. I don't. Why didn't you tell me you saw that? " " DON'T LIE! " He suddenly yells. Why is he mad? " Why Are you Yelling! " I yell back. " Kian! Stop lying! I know you have feelings for Kai! I saw the Way you looked at him! " " I DON'T! " " Look at me straight in the eyes and tell me that. " He got closer to me.. " I don't like k-- " I couldn't finish my sentence. Just then I felt a hard bump towards my lips.. My Eyes widen.. I felt Kyungsoo's lips on mine. His eyes was shut, and he was still holding my hand. I close my eyes and kiss him back. This moment, right now, this day, is Perfect.

A/W: " Hey guys! Hope you like the new update! If you haven't seen the Remake music video of D.O for EXO 90:2014 watch it! He's so cute!! and This chapter would make more sense. Haha, I'll update soon! Tell me what you think of the story so far! Thank you!~