Returned (Chapter 20)

Kian's POV:
I was on my way up to EXO's room to return Kai's Phone that he left at my house. As the elevator Door Open I saw Chanyeol furiously walking out. "Oh, Chanyeol Right?" He walked up in front of me. He grabbed my shoulders. "Kian, I'm glad your alive and well and all but, why did you do this to our family?" "Eh? Whats wrong?" without answering my question he walked away. I knocked on the door, no response. Should I just walk in? Chanyeol knows i was here. I walked in seeing no one home. "Is-Is anyone here?" I whispered. I heard Kai yell, across the hall. I quickly ran towards that direction. I snook a peak at the door hole and saw Kian & Kyungsoo talking. I shouldn't ease drop this is wrong. Before I could walk away I heard my name..
"You-you can have Kian.. " "Stop Joking Around Kyungsoo." " It seems as If the world is telling me that I can't be with her.. If this is what our family has become because of her, then i'll let her go..I'm nothing but a bad dream and the past to her.. I quit. " Quit? Kai opened the door. My eyes were watering.. my heart was racing, i felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. Why was I like this? "Kian.." I glanced at Kyungsoo, who was also tearing.. We exchanged glances for a second until he turned away.
I slowly walked away.. why am I like this? By Chance... Do I like him? I've felt this before..Was It him?

**FLASHBACK:**
" Kian what's number 1 on your list? " " List? " "You said number 4 on your list was to sing a duet with me. What's number 1? " " We can't skip number 3 & 2. number 3 is spending a whole day with the ones I love. " " what's number 2? " " Disney land picnic with you! "
" I haven't seen that smile In a while, smile more. "
" I Missed you so much..."
**FLASHBACK ENDS**

"Kian-ah, don't be like this and talk." "I-I remember...It was Kyungsoo.."
" You remember everything?" I cried even harder.. but suddenly my vision started getting darker. I heard rings in my ears. I fell on the cold floor. "Kian!!" Last person I saw was Kyungsoo.

Kai's POV:
Doctor: "Its a relief her memories have finally returned, and since that happened so suddenly. Her body just suddenly blacked out for a while. She needs to rest it'll take some time for her body to get used to it. It's nothing serious so she'll be okay."
" Thank you Doctor." I sat beside Kian and held her hand tightly. Just then Kyungsoo walked in, "Kyungsoo you can leave.." "Take good care of her." Is he really going to let Kian go?... As Kyungsoo walked out Kian opened her eyes. "Are you okay?"
"My head hurts.." "I'll get-" "No, it's okay." "Kian-ah, I've been thinking.. Don't you think it's time you come back to being a Celebrity? I don't think you'll need training again.. You majored as a musician right?" "Oh. Yeah.. But, isn't it too sudden?" "I'll take care of it. Come back with us tomorrow, okay?"
"Oh-Okay.."
------
I went outside while Kian was asleep. I grabbed my phone:

-"Hello Kai? Is there anything you need?"
-"Yeah, Soo Man.. We've found Kian."
-" Really?? Thats a relief! I was about to get some people to look for her mom because of her contract penalty! When do you think she'll return?"
-"Will you get everything ready by tomorrow?"
-"Thats no problem. We'll announce Kian's Comeback."
-"Thank you Soo-Man!"

As I hung up I saw Kian's Mom running inside. I ran towards her and grabbed her hand.
"Let go! What have you guys done this time? She hasn't been in the hospital besides for check ups until you guys showed up." Ignoring her harsh words I went straight for it.. "Eommoni.. I'd like for Kian to come back as a Celebrity." "Are you in the Right mind right now?" She quickly ran inside.
I don't think she knows i'm Kim Jongin yet.

Kyungsoo's POV:
"Guys.. I'm sorry." Chanyeol: "Is that all you can say after ruining our Christmas?" "Christmas Isn't over yet." Its only 11:32pm! I made everyones favourite spaghetti kimchi." Baekhyun: "Yah, yah! It's okay. Christmas isn't over! Lets eat!"" Yehet, Yehet!" Lay: "Where's Kai?" "At the Hospital with Kian." Chen: "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I decided to let her go.. I don't think she will ever get her memories back." Baekhyun: "You'll definitely get another girl! Your Do Kyungsoo of EXO. Actor and Idol! What else can they expect?" "Thanks guys."

Kian's POV:
"Mom.. I've decided to go back to Korea with Kai, and become A Celebrity again." "Kian, you've gone crazy. Just because you recovered doesn't mean-" I quickly interrupted.
"Mom, i'm old enough to take care of myself. I still have a 15 year contract with SM Entertainment. I promise to make you proud."
-------
I got discharged and went home to pack my things. Just then Sunbae walked in my room.
" Oh! When did you come?" "Your mom let me in. Are you okay now? Shouldn't you be resting? Are you really going back? How about school?" "Sunbae, thank you for everything you did to me." "What the heck Kian, your saying that as If we're never gonna see each other again." "Listen.. Sunbae.. My Memories have returned." "Since when? Thats good!" "But-" "But?"
I was chocking, I couldn't find the right words to describe what happened.. Yet again I started crying. "Kian, I think this is the first time in 3 years that i've seen you cry." "Sorry Sunbae, it's just.."
"Is it Jongin-ssi? Last time I saw him, it looked like you guys fought." "No. It's Kyungsoo." " Oh, That Jerk.." "THATS RIGHT! HE IS A JERK.." I stuffed my face into my pillow. " Please Leave Sunbae." I mumbled. "Kian I have something to tell you." I couldn't care less what he wanted to tell me... All I was thinking about was Kyungsoo..
---------
"Bye Mom. I'll text you! Visit okay?"
"Take care of your health, and don't skip you meals." I quickly hugged her and left. "Kian!" "Oh! Jongin!" "Get in, we'll give you a ride." He grabbed my luggage, before I got in the car I quickly looked around. "Annyeong. " I said.
As I got in I saw all of the EXO-K members staring at me, and watched my every action. I couldn't help but take glances at Kyungsoo every once in a while. Chanyeol: "Kian, sorry about last time." "Oh. That was nothing. Sorry for all the trouble i've caused"
Suho: "This isn't the first time we've heard you say that." I smiled.
Once we arrived, The airport was packed.. Was I Ready for this? I asked my self several times. Yes, this is what I want to become.. I opened the door and Saw Fans in Shock. "Omg she's back!" They took pictures, I was getting cold sweats.. I forgot what this felt like.
Right behind me Kai and EXO followed. "You guys Came in the Same Car?" "Are you and Kai still dating?" "Have you guys broken up?" "What have you been doing these past 3 years?" Kai came close to me and whispered, " Just Ignore them Kian-ah." I looked up at him and smiled.
"Ahhhh!!" Fans kept getting louder and louder. Before we headed in the plane, I heard my name being yelled. Its probably just another fan right? "Kian! It's Sunbae!" "Oh!" I Ran up to him. "You think i'd let you leave like this? Heres what I was gonna say yesterday. In this letter, and these are for you." He handed me A Rose. " Safe trip Kian Ah. " He smiled at me and gave me a rib crushing hug.
" Ah! That Hurts! " " Kian! Lets go!"
"Coming! I'll call you Sunbae!" He flashed me a quick smile and wave.

Han Kian has Returned!
As SM Entertainment announced 3 years ago that Kian will be taking a short break. 3 years later she has showed up and returned at the LA Airport with Kai and the rest of the EXO members. EXO currently went to LA for the MNET Concert, and not only that! It seems as if her relationship with Kai is still going on strong! Please Anticipate Kian's Comeback!