24 Hours. (Chapter 24)

Kian's POV:
I cried.. and Cried and Cried... Was I too cruel? I haven't eaten much.. Of course I went to my schedules. I showed up with Fake smiles and fake laughter. What's worst is I had to film with Kyungsoo. I couldn't stand seeing him after what I'd said. So badly I wanted to say Sorry, I was wrong, I Miss You..

Kyungsoo's POV:
Baekhyun: "Kyungsoo-yah, it's been 2 days since you've eaten a meal. Come, we're ordering your favourite Curry Ramen!" Ignoring everything, I went straight to my room. Was It always going to be like this? I've told her I won't give up, so I won't. Will she still accept me? I grabbed my phone and looked at our old photos together. Wishing I could go back to that time, I knew I had to move on with Kian, and make better memories, but the question is How? Baekhyun walked in with light footsteps. "What's on your mind?" Every time I think about that day, I couldn't help but cry. "Kyungsoo, It will get better. Here's my advice to you, Friend to Friend. Fight for her. If you truly love her, you'd go for her. This might sound cheesy but every moment counts, because you never know if that could be your last." He lightly tapped me on the shoulders.
"I'm here Kyungsoo, don't keep it in."
I was glad to have someone like Baekhyun in my life. He was one of the only people who understood me. He made me realize, I was too focused on Kian that I didn't realize the other people around me, who love me.

Kian's POV:
Tae Kyung: "Kian-ah.. Want to eat Chicken and beer? Isn't that your favourite?" "Oppa.. I must be crazy."
"Have- have you read my letter yet?"
"What letter?" "Oh it's nothing." "Lets go drink soju." I suggested.
-------

"Ajumma! Two bottles of Soju here please!" "Kian don't drink much!" "Only one drink." Just then, One drink became two, two became three and next thing I knew I finished 2 bottles. Surprisingly I wasn't feeling tipsy. "You drink well Kian-ah." "Sunbae, lets go. Nothing seems to be working." As we silently head to the car he stopped me. "Kian-ah, If Kyungsoo doesn't come after you within 3 days i'm gonna give it to him! I know you don't like Cheesy things, but If Kyungsoo doesn't see what I see in you he must be crazy. Truthfully I-" My phone rang, at the wrong timing.

-"Hello?"
- "Kian-ah, are you okay? I have something to tell you. I think we should quickly settle this."
-"I'm fine."
-"Meet me at the rooftop."

before I could say another word he hung up. I predicted what was going to happen. Perhaps, he wants to get back at me for what I said that night. "Sorry Sunbae I have to go quickly. Tell me later what you had to say." "What happened to Oppa?" I quickly left before I could answer. Without a car I left and ran to the company. "Kian-Ah!"Crossing the road, I was paying no attention to the cars. The only thing on my mind was Kyungsoo. It started raining, that wouldn't stop me. I ran faster and faster knowing I was almost there. I finally made it in. Changmin: "Oh Kian-ssi? You're all wet! Your going to catch a cold." It was like I coudn't hear him. Noting stopped me from going to him. I Ran upstairs without loosing pace, once I got up I saw Kyungsoo sitting down in the rain. "Kyungsoo!" I yelled breathing heavily. He quickly stood up, ran towards me and took my hands. " "I won't say sorry, but please come back to me." he said the exact same words to me, as he did last night. "Remember when I used to make your tears into smiles?" He said while gently wiping the tears off my face. " "Kian, 3 years ago. I promised myself that when you come back i'd never let you go when you came back. After getting no response from my letters, emails, calls, or text messages, I-" quickly I pressed my lips against his. after a few seconds we separate. With my trembling voice I asked, "Will you come back to me?" He pressed his lips against mine, I was guessing his answer is "Yes."

Kyungsoo's POV:

I haven't been this happy in a while. I've been really emotional lately. On the rooftop as Kian and I side by side, with her head on my shoulder I felt chills.. Is this really happening to me? Is this my Happy Ending? Her phone rang ruining the moment. She lifted her head and answered the phone. Moments later she quickly stood up and started crying. "Why do I always see you cry? What Happened?" I was curious to see what happened, who made my girl cry like this? With her shaky voice she mumbled. " Tae Kyung Sunbae.. Is in the hospital.. Because of me." She must be going crazy. "Why would he be there because of you? What happened?" She quickly grabbed my hand and we ran out and called a taxi. " Cheongdamdong hospital please. " With Kian in my arms she cried and cried. I noticed the driver staring at us. " Please just drive." I stated. "Aren't you D.O and Han Kian?" Ignoring his question I hid Kian in my arms while stroking her hair.

Kian's POV:

"During the car accident, it seems as if he hit his head hard on the glass and on the ground this caused him to get head trauma, Also since this was a hit and run accident he lost a lot of blood. Right now he is in Critical Condition, we can't do surgery on him right now since we don't have his blood type in the hospital. We're waiting for a donor but if we can't do surgery on him within 24 hours i'm afraid he only has 98% chances of surviving." Hit and run accident? "Will I be able to donate blood?" "We can get you checked up right now." "Thank you Doctor." "I'm coming with you, what if you don't have the right blood type?" "You'll donate too? Thanks Kyungsoo." We held our hands tightly and got tested. We were sitting nervously for the results. "One of you have the same blood type as Tae Kyung." "Who?" "It's Kian, but unfortunately due to your past medical records you can't donate or else you'd be risking your life as well." "What do you mean Doctor? PLEASE EXPLAIN BETTER!" I yelled. "Kian calm down everyones looking." "Kian-ssi, since you've had many surgeries and since your still recovering from your sickness you can't donate blood. Your body hasn't yet recovered from all the blood its lost. If you were willing to donate, you could risk the chances of getting your sickness back and this time it will be incurable." "Kian, no. I know what your thinking and no your not donating blood. We'll find a donor in time. I'll ask the members and the rest of the SM TOWN Family. " " But It's my fault he's in this condition right now." Doctor: "Kian-ssi, are you willing to risk your life to donate your blood and save this patient?" "What are the chances of me getting my sickness back doctor?" "76%" "If we don't find a donor by 24 hours i'll donate my blood." I Stated.