Final Falling Out

I don't own Naruto, there that's my disclaimer.
To those that celebrate Easter, I wish you the best this coming weekend. For anyone else, please stay safe in this crazy world and treat yourself well. This is going up early as I'll be busy the rest of this week and didn't want to miss out on the regularly scheduled time. Enjoy!

Sleep didn't come easy that night for the Kunoichi. Not only was it being in a new place, but thoughts of Neji never relinquished. Focusing on the fact she hugged him, he also reciprocated it by pulling her back to him. Mind blown! There were just some emotions that were taunting her, scared, excited, and nervous, to name a few. Not only did they taunt her, but they were plaguing her thoughts keeping it on replay. After getting ready for the day, time was closing in on breakfast. Stepping out her door, she couldn't remember the route she'd taken the night before.

"Lost already?" Turning to the voice that was teasing her, spotting the culprit

Smiling to him before she could stop herself, "Yeah, I thought you weren't going to be here this morning?"

"I was just getting ready to leave. I'll show you to the dining room." Neji spoke starting to lead the way

"Thank you. I'll try to remember, that way I'm not a bother to you." Sakura expressed in step with Neji, trying to memorize the way

"That's why I'm here, to help you and get you around. I don't mind at all." Loving the reaction, he got out of Sakura, the conversation ceased. Not taking any time to get there. Neji went to open the door "I'll see you later."

Sakura smiled, heading in. Proceeding to her seat, Hinata watched the blush disappear from her friend's face. Before Hinata could announce it to her friend, breakfast was served. The lack of noise was deafening compared to the night before. Naruto brought out the most in everyone.

"Sakura, would you like a tour of the compound?" Hinata asked

"Yes, that would be lovely," Sakura replied, she'd never seen such a beautiful compound.

"Hanabi shall join you," Hiashi spoke, his eyes never leaving the scrolls

"Of course, father." Agreeing with her father's statement, if his mind was made up it went that way

Hiashi was the first done and the first to leave, clearly something running amuck in his mind. He appeared normal the night before now, he was acting strange. Not wanting to make assumptions, Sakura barely knew the man. She'd only heard what Tsunade said in her late-night drunken stupors. Which was far from pleasant. After finishing their meals, Hinata started the tour by leading the two girls around. Giving Hanabi some time to acclimate to Sakura. Knowing that Sakura had not meant to scare the girl the previous night, gave her a new perspective.

Sakura loved the gardens the most; they were so peaceful. Something she wanted whenever the time was right. Hinata was patient with all the odd questions Sakura had relating to the compound. Hinata would turn around and ask questions back. Some about how the medical training at the academy was going, and so forth with Sakura answering the best she could.

The medical training at the academy was something that took a lot of time, a lot of arguing, and finally finding the people to do it. Hinata took the opportunity by stepping up and doing some of the teachings, a lot of the other medics took turns. Allowing for the new procedures to function adequately. They even got new genin teams to allow one person from each team to be trained in basic healing, with some wanting more! Tsunade was proud of how her student pushed and did what she had to get it approved.

By the time it was ten-thirty, the entire compound had been shown to Sakura. During their tour, Sakura got to meet and see many of the Hyuga family. Finding their way to the courtyard, they sat on the deck talking more while having tea.