Be Careful

I don't own Naruto, there that's my disclaimer.

(Sorry for not posting last week. I ended up sick and not able to get out of bed, not wanted to post a chapter without editing it. It was held up a week so any finishing touches could be done. Please look forward to it and give it lots of love. Be safe ~DQ)

The two other occupants were surprised at Tsunade, were they really going to let them get away with it that easily. "If he fights with us, will they keep him out of prison?"

"Yes, however, he will have a long road ahead of him before he is a ninja of this village again," Tsunade answered

"I don't know if he will, the information he gave us was because he wanted to talk to me. Plus, won't the curse mark cause more issues?"

"No, I permanently sealed it. You have until this afternoon to convince him." Tsunade spoke, taking her leave

Sakura looked at Naruto, seeing the face he was making. "Baa-chan was serious. We have to convince him!"

"Convince who and of what dobe?" Sasuke asked being pushed in by Ino

Jumping off the bed, definitely with no grace, Naruto met Sasuke. Ino shook her head, leaving the trio. She saw what Naruto did and she didn't want to be around to be a witness to what happened after. Growling, the pain from jarred ribs was not what Sakura wanted or needed. As always Naruto paid no heed to what had happened, his focus on Sasuke.

"For you to fight for Kohona like you should've been doing! You have to fight against that snake-bastard!" Naruto nearly shouted

"Hn," Sasuke answered, waiting to see what Sakura's next move was. He could see the pain on her face

"That's not an answer Teme!"

"Naruto." Growling out his name, he took no notice moving back to the bed. "Did you move wrong Sakura-chan?"

Grabbing his coat, she pulled him close. "You will not sit on this bed again, is that clear?"

Watching him nod, "I have four broken ribs, being as you don't seem to ever have to deal with the pain you don't understand the pain you caused."

"I'm sorry!" Naruto spoke bashfully, glad that Sakura released him. Watching him move back to the chair beside Sasuke, she focused on another rib. She could feel the boys watching the healing process, or what they could see of it. Pushing the limit wasn't helping the pain at all, slowly receding her external efforts, she went back to her body doing its thing.

"How are you?" Sakura asked, directing the question at Sasuke

"Better, I heard I have you to thank for saving my life."

"It's my job." Sakura shrugged, instantly regretting her decision. Even more when she saw the Uchiha smirk

"So, are the two of you not mad at each other anymore?" Naruto asked, confused about their interaction

"Hn."

"Teme! Stop that shit! It's not even an understandable answer!" Naruto shouted pointing at him

"Hn," Sasuke smirked

Sending what he could of a glare at the teme, he turned to the other one who might give him an answer. "Sakura-chan?"

"No, we're good." Giving a soft smile, while Sasuke held onto his trademark smirk

"They wouldn't tell me why you were here, what happened?" Sasuke asked, moving from joking to stoic. Hearing Naruto say something about how rude he always was to him.