No Time to Waste: Time to Move

I don't own Naruto, there that's my disclaimer.

"What else is there to discuss?"

Turning away from Neji, giving Itachi a dirty look. "To start, how are we to contact you?"

"You have contact with your Hokage?"

Offering him a confused look, "Yeah, so what?"

"Then I will know."

Confused still, "Wait, what do you mean you'll know?"

"How do you think I got the help for this?"

Neji smirked, "You've been in contact with the Hokage."

"Not just her, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and others." Itachi answered, "Here are these, these are hidden huts with amenities that you can stay at if you need too. There are a couple in each country."

"Thank you," Sakura answered, taking the offered scrolls. Neji looked on, and as if reading his mind Sakura handed them over for him to see.

"How long have you been training together?" Itachi asked out of the blue

Looking up shocked, not hearing that question before. "How long has it been?" Sakura turned to Neji

"You've been my medic for a few years now."

"Maybe a year or so?" Sakura spoke, not taking in the time they'd spent together. "Why?"

"No reason," Itachi spoke, ending that topic

"What are these other scrolls you gave us?" Sakura asked

"They are some scrolls I've gotten from the village. They are loopholes and grey areas for the clans. They aren't anything important, but they are something that can give an insight if you get stuck."

Sakura nodded, thinking of anything else. "Where would you recommend we start? Or what should we start with?"

"I wished to meet you here, as there may be more information in the capital library. I would start there, then take whatever path you find necessary. Now that we have met and discussed what you should do, I must take my leave. The next time we meet if I am alone, great me with: The music is upbeat lately. I will reply with That is hard to believe with all the chaos."

"Okay." Sakura nodded, watching Itachi stand once more.

"You may stay here the night; the capital is due west from this position."

Nodding, "Okay, we will get right to it." Sakura stood with Neji

"Hn." Itachi began the hand motions before releasing the seal he cocked his head back to them.

"Do not trust anyone. Anyone could be working for Danzō or Madara. Those that seem like friends could just be using you."

"You say that as if you've experienced it."

"One could say that Madara and I used to be friends and he used me to destroy the clan to obtain a higher powered sharingan. After that there are few that I could entrust this mission with."

"So, why us?"

Seeing a sad small smile form, "My brother seems to trust you with his life. He may not make the best decisions, but he does have impeccable taste in who he can place his trust within. I will be seeing you." Removing the seal, he stepped out shutting the door silently.

Settling back down, they made themselves a little comfier. Not having anywhere to set up a fire, they settled on the ration packs. By the time night fell, they'd secured the door again. Without the light of the sun, there wasn't much else to do except to lay down. They'd gotten a lot of information about their mission, yet both felt that there was so much that they didn't know. Walking into this mission, they wondered if the missing information would create an even bigger question or be something they wished they didn't know. Would this bring out information about their village that they didn't want to know? It would be something that they'd find out. Without giving them the option.