𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0.5 - 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

As she passed the 'Mystic Falls' sign she felt excitement building up in her chest

As she passed the 'Mystic Falls' sign she felt excitement building up in her chest. She hadn't been here in so long. She would finally get to see her good friends. 

Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Her two closest friends. She trusted them with her life and could not wait to see them. She looked at the big writing above her. Women and Children sat at the tables, eating food and playing happily together. Memories filled her brain. 

"Well, I could use a drink" Sophie mumbled with a shrug. She walked in, heels slicking the ground, looking around she observed the interior.

Nothings changed much. Did they perhaps repaint the walls?

Sophie sat at an empty table, settling her bag onto the corner. A boy with blonde hair and bright ocean blue eyes walked towards her table with a kind welcoming smile.

"What would you like to order miss?" He asked kindly, holding a little notepad. Sophie looked up at him, giving him an adorning smile that made boys and girls mesmerized. The man looked stunned, admiring her sun kissed face. 

"Some Bourbon, please" Sophie politely said with a kind smile. He wrote down her order looking back at her, "Anything else?" She shook her head.

"Thank you mister..?"She motioned for his name and his chinks soon turned pink. Feeling nervous that a beautiful girl was asking for HIS name.

"M-Matt Donovan" He stuttered, her gaze darkening his cheeks even more. Hr rushes away, lightly tripping making her chuckle at the boy. What beautiful eyes he had. She thought.

Her brown eyes roamed over all the few people that sat drinking their alcohol with no care in the world. Soon, the man who she now knew as Matt came back with her drink.

"Thank you for the drink Matt" She batted her lashes and gave the money. 

"I haven't seen you around town much" Matt said randomly making her brow rise.

"It's a small town. We usually know everyone" He justified his words making her hum.

"Sophie Smith. I just came here to see some old friends. I might stay a while. I have been here before. A long time ago" A distant look filled her eyes before she coughed and put a smile back onto her face, "I'll be seeing you around, Matt" She spoke and he gave her a toothy grin.

"Enjoy your stay Sophie" He walked off leaving her so sit in silence. Sophie chugged the alcohol, the liquid burning her throat in a delightable way. She remembered the last time she came here.

(In this flashback Damon and Stefan saw each other once and weren't getting along and still hated each other. Just to clarify.)

"You're a pretty lady aren't ya" An old man spoke, flashing his green teeth at a young blue haired girl.

"Thank you. I was just leaving" The girl gave a nervous smile, rushing up to leave when her arm was grabbed by a grubby hand.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, panic filling her eyes at his desire-filled eyes.