𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 0.6 - 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚

The sun was shining brightly, casting its warm light across the town. In bed layed Sophie Smith, a young beautiful girl, unaware of the dangers lurking about in this oh-so-dangerous town. 

She let out a low groan as she gradually opened her eyes, blinking several times to adjust to the bright light that was shining directly onto her face. Her eyelids fluttered as if trying to shield her from the intense glare, while her brows furrowed in discomfort. 

"Just 5 more minutes," she muttered, closing her deep brown eyes. She smiled in her sleep, muttering words. Suddenly, her loud alarm rang, causing her to jump out of bed in a rush.

I was having such a good dream..

She tied up her hair and entered the grand bathroom, admiring how everything remained the same although she needed to change a lot of things. After all, it had been years since she last visited her home. She enjoyed a long 30-minute shower and spent 10 minutes on skincare before stepping out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her bare body.

She yelped in surprise when she saw Damon watching her, arms crossed and his usual smirk on his lips.

Damon, get out! I'm in a towel," Sophie yelled, holding her towel close. A water droplet ran down her chin and onto her chest. Damon's keen eye was watching every move.

Damon flirted with a smirk, "You've changed, haven't you, little Soph?" He looked her up and down, and she blushed. Although blushing would be the normal reaction, she felt comfortable around the Salvatores since they had been friends for years and they never made her feel uncomfortable.

With raised brows, Sophie challenged him, "Are you leaving or do I have to make you?"

He didn't move at all as he responded, "Nope, I think I'll just enjoy the view, honey." The man's tongue darted down to wet his lips.

Sophie took a deep breath and yelled, "STEFAN! YOUR BROTHER IS BEING A CREEPY PERVERT COME GET HIM!"  Fortunately, his younger brother heard her and rushed in. He stood still for a few minutes, his face turning red as his gaze was fixated on something. Then he coughed and muttered with a red face, "I think I'm the pervert here.."

 "Stefan, did you say something?" Sophie asked innocently. Stefan clenched his fists, watching her, filled with a desire to ruin her. 

"I'm leaving, uhh come on, Damon!" Stefan said and pulled Damon out of the room.

"So beautiful," Stefan whispered as he and Damon left the room.

"So beautiful!" Damon jeered at Stefan, sarcastically placing his hands on his face and teasing him about his flushed cheeks.

"Shut up Damon," Stefan hissed, a frown on his face. He had a girlfriend; he should not be having those thoughts at all.

Sophie blushed when she noticed a tiny bit of her chest showing, groaning in embarrassment.