Chapter 25- The End Of The Affair

(outfit above)

(outfit above)

Sophie woke up later in the night. She got an okay amount of sleep. She quickly got ready. 

Sophie was sitting in the backseat. Her head against Stefan's shoulder waiting for them to reach their destination. After a long time they reached.

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan" Klaus said as he got out of the car. Stefan opened the door for Sophie and they got out.

"Chicago!? Wow" Sophie said excitedly. Sophie didn't travel much so whenever she did she was really excited. 

"I love travelling" Sophie gushed, smiling bright but then faltering it when she saw Klaus grinning at her. 

"Welcome love" Klaus smirked at her. Klaus was thinking that since she seemed to love travelling he'd definitely bring her to many different cities, either by force or will.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked as Klaus opened a large door. 

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days" Klaus replied and Sophie narrowed her eyes at Klaus' continuous mentions of Stefan's ripper days.

"Blocked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur" Stefan said, looking out.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend. Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun" Klaus smirked saying. Stefan stood still.

Sophie looked at him in disgust. She then decided to speak.

"We better go to many places. We're in Chicago so i need to go look around" Sophie said.

"Don't worry love. I'll take you wherever" Klaus told her and she smiled.

"Great!"

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it" Stefan stated, his arms crossed.

"Ready to get down to business, then?" Klaus asked

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan asked with a sigh. Sophie agreed. She really wanted to go home. Sophie thought that because his hybrids failed they would go, but no.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her" Klaus stated.

-

The three walked into a bar. Sophie looked around.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus said with Sophie by his side.

"I can't believe this place is still here" Stefan says in disbelief.

"You got to be kidding me" A woman's voice was heard so the 3 turned and saw.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..."

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" The woman said to Klaus. Sophie snorted. 

 "I remember you" The witch acknowledges.