Bittersweet

Narrator's POV...
They arrived to their table with everyone staring at Kevin. "Umm why are they looking at me?" Kevin asked a bit confused. "You're whole incident with Jacob. Everyone is talking about it," Eric pulled his phone out showing photos and videos.

"What in the world?!" Kevin grabbed the phone from Eric. It showed their classroom incident and their "moment" in the hallway.

He annoyingly sighed lying down, face first on the table. "You honestly look cute together. The height difference though," said chanhee fanboying about the two. Kevin slapped the back his head followed by a ow from chanhee.

—————

While the group was walking down the hall all the girls shoved them out of the way. "What the-" they all watched them running to the gym. "What's that about?" Haknyeon asked. "I don't know. Let's go check it out," said Kevin.

They made their way to the gym, "woah!" There they saw Jacob, juyeon, younghoon, and sangyeon all playing basketball.

"Ahh of course all of the popular boys are on the basketball team," said Changmin rolling his eyes. "Should we watch?" since they didn't have anything else to do they all agreed and headed to the bleachers.

Jacob looked up to the area where kevin and the group were sitting. "Shit" he murmured, younghoon walked over to him, "you alright, man?" Jacob nodded then walked off, younghoon looked up and saw Kevin staring at Jacob.

Kevin noticed younghoon staring at him intensely, scaring him a bit. He looked away quickly, "uhh I'm going to head the restroom. I'll be back." Everyone nodded then put their attention back to the "game."

Kevin walked on the edge of the court watching Jacob. His thoughts were interrupted once he ran into someone. Kevin fell on his butt, landing hard on his elbow, "ow!" A little angry he looked up, ready to insult the guy before him.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" he let out his hand offering to help Kevin up. He nodded shyly grabbing the hand in-front of him. The guy lifted him up on his feet offering to dust the dirt off him.

The smell of his cologne hit Kevin's nose making him feel warm inside. "I'm Kevin, nice to meet you," he blurted out of nowhere. The guy smiled at him, "I'm Hong-seok, Yang Hong-seok. Nice to meet you too, Kevin."

Jacob looked over seeing Kevin and hongseok. He could feel something inside of him spark, anger filled his body from head to toe.

Chanhee also peeked over, squealing at them. "You guys loooook," he slapped Eric's shoulders rapidly, "owww! What?" said Eric annoyed. Chanhee pointed to the sight, Eric also squealed catching the attention of the others.

Chanhee pulled his phone out snapping a picture to capture the moment.

Time skip...

It was finally time for school to end and the group had plans to go karaoke again. "Hyunjae we're heading to karaoke after school you coming?" Eric asked. Hyunjae looked at them, "oh well, I was actually going to head to the convenience store and carb load."

They all looked at him confused and lost, "hehe you're joking right?" Asked chanhee. Hyunjae shyly shook his head, he was being serious, the area was filled with awkwardness. Hyunjae looked at all of them making contact with each one, he coughed lightly breaking the awkward silence. (hehe get it?)  
"We'll do you want to join us for karaoke?" Asked Kevin almost coming out as whisper.

————
As the group walked into one of the rooms of the karaoke building after convicting Hyunjae to join they started looking through the songs.