Halloween - The Boyz Ver. Part 2

Narrator's POV...

Eric was slowly riding his boyfriend in his bed. Unaware of the total stranger in the house. Moans echoed throughout the house before stopping, indicating that they were finished. The younger rolled to the side, cuddling with his boyfriend. "Juyeon, can you get me something to drink?" He asked slowly kissing juyeon's neck.

"Please~" he said trailing more kisses. "Fine, don't get dressed," juyeon said before getting up. He threw on his pants and hoodie then continued downstairs.

As Juyeon was getting soda from the fridge a noise came from behind. He turned then it stopped. "Eric?" he questioned, thinking the younger was trying to pull a prank. He looked around then nothing, but was drawn the pantry. "Okay. Eric, come out," right when he opened the door, the tall man emerged.

Pinning the other to the wall by his neck, he slowly lifted Juyeon off the ground. Seconds of struggling led the man to stab the victim right into the heart, leaving hanging from the wall.

Eric was scrolling through his phone, texting his friends when the door opened. He looked up and saw his boyfriend standing there. Or so he thought. "What'd you get me?" He happily asked. Eric shivered a bit, of course he had no clothes on.

The man stood there, not saying anything. "Hello? Are you going to give me my drink?" He began to grow impatient. Finally Eric got up, throwing juyeon's oversized shirt on. He walked to the man, yanking the can from his hand.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked. While distracted by opening his soda, the man pulled the sheet off then wrapped his hand around the smaller's neck. Eric gasped from the sudden move, dropping his soda. The man stared into Eric soul, scaring him.

Trying to pry his hands off, Eric kicked and tried screaming. The man tightened his gripped, cutting off the others airways. Then he was tossed onto the bed when the man pulled out a knife. Eric screamed in pain as the blade stabbed into his stomach.

The man grunted as he stabbed Eric numerous times. The bedding covered in blood, as the younger bled out. Grabbing his hair, the man stabbed him a couple more times.

—————

"Kevin?" Said Haknyeon. The two were sitting at the dining table, eating the younger's candy he got. Surprisingly Haknyeon even let Kevin eat them. "Is the boogey man real?"
"Why are you so obsessed with the boogey man, Haknyeon?" Kevin asked

"I hear things at school," informed Haknyeon as he grabbed more candy. "Like what?" The young boy swallowed his candy. "Well, i heard that on Halloween night, that boogey man comes out and attacks kids who don't believe," Kevin rolled his eyes.

"You know what, Haknyeon? It's true. He likes to eat little boys like you," The older looked down the hallway then screamed. "Oh, my god! The boogey man's here," Kevin shaking Haknyeon. Of course Haknyeon got scared. "We're gonna die!" Shouted Kevin. Then the phone rang.

"Hold that thought," Kevin casually said. "That's not appropriate babysitter behavior, Kevin!"

"Yeah, shut up," chanhee heard. "It's me, hey," chanhee said. "So, sunwoo's parents are finally out of my faces. I just talked to younghoon. He's on his way," as the best friends we're on the phone, the man was watching chanhee from the kitchen window.

His knife and clothes covered in Eric's blood. "So when I'm finished making the drama kings popcorn, I'll be right over. I have some fun and exciting news for you, so I'll see you soon. Okay, bye," chanhee turned to the counter and placed the phone back onto the receiver. The man was now gone.