You're my cherry on top

Narrator's POV...
Hyunjae made his way down to the front office. He would run errands for the teachers to get their paper work around the school quickly. Most of them were busy with other business, so Hyunjae being an innocent and kind person he offered to lend them an extra hand.

As the young student was rushing down the hallway, quickly trying to get the papers to the front office he turned the corner, bumping into a taller student.

Papers flew all in the air as Hyunjae was blown to the ground. He looked around, letting out a whine, "no!" Hyunjae watched the papers scattered on the ground, he did not want to sort them all over again. He looked up at the tall figure and saw it to be Sangyeon. "Hyunjae, I'm so sorry," the other kneeled down and began to help the younger.

"What are you doing with all this paperwork?" he questioned as the two gathered them up. "I was told to deliver these to Mr. Kim, he's going to be mad for it being unorganized," Hyunjae said. Sangyeon felt bad for putting him in this position, "want me to help you organize them quickly?" he offered.

—Time Skip—

Hyunjae examined the paper stack time after time, making sure they weren't still misplaced. Sangyeon chuckled at how cute he was, "Hyunjae do you always work this hard?" The younger looked up at as they walked down the hallway, "sometimes. It helps me stay busy."

They arrived at the front and just as sangyeon was ready to leave, he blurted out a question, "umm Hyunjae—" he began, receiving such an innocent look from the other, "do you want to come over to my house after school? My parents are gone and I don't want to be alone." Hyunjae smiled letting out a nod, "yeah, I would like that."
"Alright, I'll wait for you at the entrance," sangyeon said.

He let out a smile before taking off down the hallway. Hyunjae watched him being his goofy self, "so it'll just be us two alone," he felt so giddy at just the thought.

—————

Chanhee was in the music room listening to music as he was putting away the equipment. His beautiful vocal singing voice didn't go unnoticed by younghoon. The voice made his body tingle, it was so angelic and soothing. Younghoon peeked into the room and became happy when seeing the person to be chanhee.

Just about he was going to walk in another male student entered. Oh Junseok one of chanhee's hyung's entered, walking to him. "Chanhee how can your voice be so beautiful?" he complimented as he sat down. Chanhee's cheeks flushed with pink as he looked away.

The other got up from his chair walking to the smaller, "Chanhee are you seeing anyone at the moment?" Chanhee looked up a bit surprised. Junseok was getting a little too close, making Chanhee a bit uncomfortable. "Umm well.. we're not dating or anything—" he was cut off when the other had him against the wall with both his arms blocking anyway of exiting.

Junseok moved his face closer, their lips almost making contact. He then felt a hand on his shoulder, being pulled away from the smaller. "Get away from him," Younghoon growled. Chanhee hid behind him a tad scared. "Who are you?" Junseok asked with anger. Younghoon looked down at chanhee who was staring up at him, he intertwined their hands before replying, "I'm his boyfriend, now leave him alone."

Younghoon pulled the other out the room and two just ran.

They ran into an empty classroom that was on the second floor, it was in the hallway where hardly anyone was ever at. Once inside younghoon closed the door behind them so they won't be seen. Chanhee unexpectedly embraced the taller, "thank you!" Younghoon was taken aback by the others action.