Hate You

Narrator's POV...

Kevin was happily strolling through the campus, arriving early at school. The nice autumn breeze brushing against his face, flowing through his hair which was now black. "Kevin! Kevin!" Jacob called from behind. "What?" Asked the younger, turning around. "I called you yesterday, why didn't you answer your phone? Why?!"

The look of anger in Jacob's eyes. "I wanted to have fun and relieve my stress. Why are you bugging me?" Kevin defended. "You are calling and texting constantly. I don't want to be with you anymore. I want to be free."

Kevin turned and continued his way walking. "What? Are you saying we should break up?" Jacob asked, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. "You are so tiring and annoying. I can't stand you anymore," Kevin shouted back as he broke away. "What?" Jacob was in shock.

The younger was pulled to the side, hongseok wrapped his arm around his waist. "I'm not annoying nor am I tiring. You can have me," he said, pulling Kevin closer. Kevin smiled, "okay."

Kevin wrapped his arms with hongseok and the two continued their way. "Keb! Kevin!" Jacob shouted as he fell to his knees. Everyone watching the whole scene. "No!"

Jacob shot up from his bed, his head sweating. It's just a dream. It's just a dream. He got out his bed and continued to get ready.

An hour later, Jacob was going through various outerwear. Tossing many jackets, hoodies, and coats around his room, trying to look good. He pulled out his phone and began to go through his contacts. He found the one labeled, 🤍Boyfriend🤍.

"Hello?" Said Kevin from the other side. Many questions ran around Jacob's mind. Pushing them aside he asked a simple one. "Where are you?" Hearing someone in the background caught him off guard. "I'm sorry, Cobie. I have to go now, my tutoring is starting."

And just like that Kevin hung up. "Tutoring? Oh yeah I forgot." It was Saturday and every weekend Kevin had tutoring sessions with Chanhee, Hyunjae, Changmin, Haknyeon, Eric, and sunwoo. And after their sessions they always took off to karaoke.

So Jacob knew he won't be able to see his boyfriend until later that night.

—————

"Who called?" Eric asked, looking up from his worksheet. "Cobie, I think he wanted to hang out today," Kevin pouted as he wanted to do the same. "We'll have plenty of time to hang out during Halloween, it's right around the corner," Kevin smiled at Eric.

"What are we doing for Halloween?" Chanhee began. "Are all doing a group costume or couple costumes with our boyfriends?" Changmin, Haknyeon, and sunwoo all gave their friend a look. "I sometimes forget you three have no one," said chanhee with an awkward laugh.

Their conversation was interrupted by their teacher who was tapping her pen against the table. "Sorry~" Haknyeon whispered as they went back to writing.

—————

"Are all of our boyfriends away at tutoring?" Juyeon asked. Jacob, younghoon, juyeon and sangyeon were hanging out at the Lee house. They all had nothing to do. "Well, Hyunjae and I aren't official or anything. So I can't call him my boyfriend," said sangyeon, correcting his friend.

"What are we going to do?" Asked juyeon who was now slumped over the couch. The four gave one another a knowing look, "video games?"
"Video games!" Sangyeon responding to Jacob.